Vermin

Amidst the fury of the raging ocean, a mighty ship plowed through the tempestuous waves, its sturdy hull slicing through the churning waters with determined resolve. The vessel groaned and creaked as it battled against the relentless onslaught of wind and sea, each swell threatening to engulf it in a watery grave.

On board, the atmosphere was tense yet determined, the crew and passengers alike bracing themselves against the ferocious onslaught of the storm. Antonia, Bound, and several other fighters stood at the ship's bow, their faces set in grim determination as they gazed out into the maelstrom that raged around them.

The salty spray of the sea stung their skin as the wind howled through the rigging, whipping their hair and clothing in a frenzied dance. Despite the chaos that surrounded them, there was a steely resolve in their eyes, a shared determination to weather the storm and emerge victorious on the other side.

As the ship surged forward, each cresting wave threatened to swallow it whole, yet the crew remained steadfast in their duty, their hands gripping the ropes and sails with determination. With each passing moment, the storm raged on, its fury unmatched by anything the travelers had ever encountered.

The ship continued its perilous journey through the heart of the storm, Antonia, Bound, and their fellow fighters stood tall, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead with courage and determination.

"When are we gonna reach the island?" Bound's voice cut through the roar of the storm, her eyes narrowing as she peered into the distance, where a rugged island loomed on the horizon.

Antonia followed her gaze, scanning the tumultuous sea for any signs of land. But before he could respond, a sudden movement caught his eye—a figure leaping from the island and hurtling towards their ship with frightening speed.

BOOM!!!

The impact reverberated through the vessel, sending shockwaves rippling across its deck. Fighters stumbled and staggered, some thrown off-balance and tumbling into the churning waters below.

As the ship rocked beneath their feet, Antonia and Bound sprang into action, their muscles tensing as they prepared to face the oncoming threat. Clad in enormous silver armor that gleamed ominously in the dim light, Vermin landed on the deck with a thunderous roar, his presence commanding and formidable.

With a defiant roar of her own, Bound squared her shoulders, her gaze locked on the towering figure before her. Beside her, Antonia braced himself as he prepared to meet the Champion head-on.

As the tension on the ship reached its peak and the champion loomed over them, Antonia and Bound felt a primal energy surge through their veins, a power as old as time itself stirring within their souls. With a primal howl that echoed across the tumultuous sea, they unleashed the ancient curse that dwelled deep within their blood.

Their bodies contorted and twisted, bones elongating and muscles bulging beneath their skin as fur erupted from their pores, covering them in a shroud of primal strength. Fangs lengthened into razor-sharp points, claws extended like gleaming daggers, and their senses sharpened to a keen edge, every sight, sound, and scent amplified to a heightened degree.

They shed their human forms like cocoons, revealing the true beasts that lay within. Antonia's eyes blazed with feral intensity, gleaming like molten gold, while Bound's fur shimmered with an otherworldly luminescence, casting an eerie glow across the deck of the ship.

With a thunderous growl, they lunged forward, their lupine forms a blur of fur and muscle. In that moment, they were no longer mere mortals, but primal forces of nature unleashed upon the world—a testament to the untamed power that dwelled within them, waiting to be unleashed upon their enemies.