My Model

HYUNLIX

Words: 1220

[Sorry for any misspelled words, didn't re read]

Felix is a model, millions of people adored him, little did he know that one of his workers or staff member that he was really close with, had a friend that was obsessed with him, and maybe..sexual attracted to him too.

Warnings: Smut(a lot) Daddy kink, waist kink, hand kink, praising kink, sensative(sexually), switching(bottom & top) ass kink, begging kink.

Hyunjin:

I was getting ready to go out to an event that Felix was having, I was so excited because it had been a while since I first saw him, I was going nuts not knowing what to even wear.

I decided to wear this outfit which I think would fit well.

It was pretty hot outside but I didn't mind since I wanted to look good for Felix, I go into the kitchen to grab some food but I get a notification on my phone, and I see that Felix posted, I was so happy, but when I saw what he posted I almost died

It was pretty hot outside but I didn't mind since I wanted to look good for Felix, I go into the kitchen to grab some food but I get a notification on my phone, and I see that Felix posted, I was so happy, but when I saw what he posted I almost died...I couldn't even think right...I was getting so sweaty...I started shaking a little bit from lust...and I started breathing hard..

I instantly got hard seeing his small waist, his face, his thighs

I instantly got hard seeing his small waist, his face, his thighs...just everything...it was so hard not to stare, I was trying so hard but I couldn't maintain myself..I instantly went to the bathroom and looked at the picture, I kept thinking about him, I starting stroking my dick off as I kept looking at the picture, it felt so good looking at him and jerking off at the same time, I couldn't help but moan his name outloud. "Mgh..~ Felix..!~ agh!~ Felix!!..~", I move my hand even faster, throwing my head back while i think about felix sucking my dick (WILD). I cum unable to even hold it much longer, even thought I could go much longer...for some reason Felix alway made me so weak.

The uber gets here and I am so happy...yes..I cleaned up and wash my hands..im not dirty. I get inside the car and tell him my destination,I started getting nervous, I felt my palms sweating, (His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti...ahem..sorry ㅠㅠ)
It was getting hard to breath but I ignored it since I know I'm okay. I decided to drink the last bit of the water I had since I forgot to bring some.

After a few minutes we arrived and I payed the driver and went inside the building, I could see pictures of him just entering the building, because let's be honest...he was the finest man alive, of course there will be pictures of him everywhere, I throw the water bottle away and keep walking inside the building, I got so so nervous as I went into the crowd. We all waited for him to come up on stage.

10 minutes past and we finally hear something.

Felix:

"Hello hello? Testing, testing? Can everyone here me?!" He yells with such emotion in his voice.

Everyone yells yes and he smiles, he comes out from the back and walks up on stage. We all screamed, but I couldn't scream..I was stuck, I got so so hard just by looking at him it was so hard to even concentrate on what he was saying, I kept looking at his body, unable to even stop looking, I get really hot and I start sweating, I forgot I had the jacket on, but I ignored it and yelled his name, I was so scared he wouldn't see me.

He waved to me and I almost instantly passed out, I started sweating so much and I starting shaking a bit, I was so nervous but managed to do a half heart as my hand was shaking, and he actually finished it, I was fangirling, I tried to say his name but it kept comeing out as a moany way, thank God he didn't hear me. It was getting even more hot... I try to fan myself, I didn't have any water since I drank the last bit inside the uber, ugh how could I be so stupid.

Felix notices that I'm fanning myself and he bends down infront of me from the stage, "are you okay?", I get super nervous and hold onto the stage since I was already getting dizzy, "N-No I....I think I may pass out..." I say as I try to speak but can't really. "Okay, just hold on in there I'm gonna ask if they can bring you a water" , he says to me..his accent..and deep voice drived my crazy but I couldn't even concentrate because of how bad I was feeling. I nodded slowly and he immediately went to the staff members but the staff members told them no.

He came back, "Follow me backstage okay?" he walked down from the stage and put his arm around me trying to help me walk, I felt my heart sink..was this really happening...The Lee Felix was actually touching me right now, I couldn't help myself and got super hard.

Felix

I look at the boy that I'm helping and I look down and see he is COMPLETELY hard, I get kinda red knowing it might be from me but I try to ignore it, but it was so big...and noticeable, I kept looking without noticing.....how could someone not control their sexual needs in public...specially when he was moaning my name like that..it was kinda hot..I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who heard since no one else reacted.

It was crazy how big it looked...he had an innocent face..but also..looked really hot, I'm not gonna lie I was kinda checking his ass out..when I was walking behind him..bro has a big ass...(THATS WILD-)...and also as he dranked water, it was pretty hot how his Adam's apple moved like that...I was getting kinda sweaty but I tried to ignore it, I look at him and ask if he is okay and while breathing hard he says. "Y-yeah..~" his voice and the way he looked at me gave me chills...he had this...lust in his eyes..but mixed with love..it was so confusing..but so..addicting to look at, at the same time.

"Thank you..Mr...Lee..~" I dont know what I would have done without you..~" he says..as soon as he says Mr Lee I get kinda sweaty...I didn't think Mr Lee would sound so hot until now..what the actual fuck was this feeling, I smiled at him and he went completely red..I think he thought I wouldn't notice, I looked at him and got a little closer, he asked me..."M-Mr L-Lee what are you do-ing...~" I keep going closer to him and then...

CHECK OUT THE NEXT EPISODEE!! (This was just a spoiler, sorry!! I'll post atleast 3 (or more) episodes every week until i finish it since it doesn't take me that long. Thank you guys for reading it! And I'm sorry for making you wait!!)