kidnapped...[05]

Son??

Now which new drama is this.... wasn't all the drama in my life was enough that now another one added to it.......why,why always me....why do you love me so much god.....

I stood there frozen....when " aahana beta go and make coffee for all of them"my stepmom said with a smile....

What's wrong with this lady first she was so polite to me and now she is calling me beta.......

My dad glared at me because i was standing there like a statue....I noded and went in the kitchen....My brain was not at all working....

While making coffee.... so many thoughts were roaming in my head like why suddenly from no where my family started being sweet to me and who are those people's out there and why the hell am I making coffee for them....

I was in my own thoughts when suddenly someone grabbed my waist from behind before i could react the person spoke....

"You look so beautiful cupcake..."a man spoke...I have heard this voice...
I slightly turned around to see Luca....

He was so close that's when I saw....
He has brownie messy hair.......His ocean deep black eyes....His pale skin....His perfectly shaped sharp nose.......His perfectly cut jaw line.......
His fluffy pink lips..which looks so kissable...

Wait what the hell am I thinking.... stop your pervert brain and think what the hell is he doing here??

Before i could speak his next action made me froze...

He made me turn....now I was facing him..he came deadly close to me i heard a click sound which was of gas...his hands travelled on my hips...
With the help of my hips he carried me and made me sit on the island....

Before i could realise he spread my leg and stood between my thighs....
His left made his way inside of my top and stoped on my bare waist.....he slowly pulled me so close to him....his right hand was under my neck....He looked in my eyes....and then to my lips...that's when realisation hits me...

But too late he captured my lips with his fluffy lips...it was not a peck like last time it was freaking kiss I could feel his tongue on my lips...he was not kissing me he was eating me like I was his favourite dish....

I wasn't even kissing him back when I realised his hands left my waist and started to run all over my body that's when his hand stopped on my waist again and slowly pinched it...I let out a gasp....and he took this opportunity to enter his tongue inside of my mouth...
We both started to fight for dominance but again he won....He started to explore my mouth....I was loosing my breath when we suddenly heard someone's gasp....

I pushed him with all of my force...but this giant man didn't even back away a step....I looked towards the door to see Niriksha.... standing there with wide mouth....

Seeing my stepsister's good side at morning I got scared that they sold me to an old man who is more older than my dad sooo i called Niriksha for emergency but now......

Luca suddenly kissed my forehead and said "i will let both speak in privacy...and cupcake every one is waiting for coffee,come fast we need to talk"after saying he went out.....

There was awkward silence between us i slowly got down of the island and on the stove....

I didn't dare to look in her eyes.... that's when she said."i thought I was here for helping out but I think you already like him...."

"Noo...you know right how much I like my mystery guy... please don't say that"I said more like pleading....

"Then would you like to explain what was happening here"she asked....I took a deep breath and told her everything from yesterday.....