CHAPTER 1

C H A P T E R 1
      ︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶꒷꒦‧ ₊˚・

One week has passed, I got busy adjusting here. Next week din ang start ng classes, so I just spent my time buying school supplies with the other scholars, Iseul and Aera, while waiting for my other things to arrived. Ang dami kasing pinack ng parents ko sa akin, and it was too much to carry when I traveled here sa Seoul kaya ipinasunod na lang. I am currently at a mini mart na malapit sa dorms to buy some groceries when I saw a familiar face.

It's one of my neighbors, Jimin.

Iiwasan ko na dapat siya by shifting my direction to one of the aisles when he caught a glimpse of me at tuluyan na nga siyang napatingin sa akin. "Oh! It's you!" he greeted me so loudly at tinaas pa ang isa niyang kamay na may hawak na isang yakult para kumaway. Napabuntong hininga na lang ako at lumapit sa kaniya.

"Hello, Jimin." bati ko sa kaniya.

I never really want to know them since ka-dorm at ka-member niya si Yoongi, but I was forced to know them dahil ni-introduce talaga ako ni Theo sa kanila formally even the oldest one, Seokjin, almost threw me a welcoming party but I refused since it's still awkward for me to see one of their members. "Shopping?" he asked with a big smiled and I just nodded my head.

"How's Seoul doing for you?"

"It is fine. I guess." I answered nonchanantly and started hoarding what I need from the same aisle. I don't want to act coldly towards them, but I remembered not to interact with them sa public. At isa pa nga, I really don't want to be associated with them.

The space between us went silence for some good minutes before he spoke again.

"You don't have to be like that just because we are talking publicly. I know the rules, but try to be comfortable around us. This mart was purposely built beside the dorms for us, kaya huwag ka masyado kabahan." he chuckled after that and looked at me, kaya napatingin na rin lang ako sa kaniya at napaismid.

"I was warned that you guys are cautious towards people, but why are you acting friendly towards me?" natatawa kong tanong sa kaniya. "even Seokjin almost threw me a party. What's up with that? Mali lang ba si Theo?"

"I mean yes, we have to be wary of new people, pero hindi ba't approved kayo ni PD-nim? Of course we trust his decisions, therefore we trust you."

"Are you not afraid that I will stalk you then break inside of your dorm, and I don't know, snatch your used socks and collect your hair strands?"

Tumawa si Jimin sa sinabi ko at napailing. "You don't look like you are fond of us, why would you do that?"

Napatigil ako saglit sa pagsasalita, at bigla naman kaming sabay na naglakad papuntang kabilang aisle. "How did you come up with that conclusion?"

"Well, I never met someone who is unfamiliar with our group."

"Are you one of those celebrities? na kailangan ay kilala ka ng lahat?"

"Of course not!" he slightly perked his lips. "It's just that, it is a rare occurence. We get recognize everywhere."