The prank

Cody POV:

Finally! I'm out Of the Infirmary and Sierra has been expelled!

I'm happy cuz Noah helped me with all the homework the Professors Sent and Heather GOT ME A REALLY BIG BOX OF CANDY!

As soon as Cody walks out before he can even blink, Noah runs up and hugs him

That is unlike Noah, he is more of the introverted sarcastic moody guy.

But it's nice, the way his silky black hair smells, and the way his skin is so soft.

NO CODY NO YOU ARE NOT FALLING FOR HIM.

But can I help it?

A/N: If ur thinking it has been only like a week, it has actually been a month, he was in the infirmary for a week, 2 weeks after Izzy and Owen started shipping them.

 Owen was probably right, I may have a thing for Noah. I need to pull away before Noah does, he doesn't find it weird.

They pull away at the same time.

How are you feeling? asked Noah.

I'm feeling AMAZING! Replied Cody

I have something for You. Said Noah.

WHAT IS IT ??!! Asked Cody, excitedly.

Noah pulls out a giant lollypop from behind him and hands it to Cody, smiling.

OMG NOAH THANK U SO MUCH! Screams Cody, causing people to stare.

Cody jumps on Noah, Giving him a giant hug, causing Him to lose his balance and fall over.

Izzy jumps Out of Nowhere, screaming: NOCO  NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IZZY WHAT THE FUCK? Screams Noah.

Omg SO sorry Noah, Apologises Cody

It's okay Cody, you are welcome for the candy.

Noah POV:

Whoa... that was shocking. Cody is really heavy, but it is ok. The way he jumped on me felt kinda nice tho...STOP IT U FUCKING IDIOT. STOP FALLING FOR CODY AND THE WAY HIS BLUE EYES SHINE IN THE SUNLIGHT AND THE WAY HIS STUPID GAP TOOTH IS SO FUCKING CUTE. NO NO NO. STOP THINKING ABOUT CODY. But can I?

The day goes on normally, with Noah and Cody hanging out.

The next day, When Noah Is sitting on a bench, reading a book, Cody runs toward him to tell him something, and since Izzy is near Noah, she sticks her foot out, causing Cody to fall on Noah and kiss him. On the lips

(A/N :CLIFFHANGER CUZ I LOVE THEM SM)

SO MUCH FLUFF IN THIS