That felt kinda good...

(A/N: I LOVE TO TORTURE NOAH AND CODY BITCHES MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Noah POV: 

...

WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK IS CODY ON TOP OF ME KISSING ME SMACK ON THE LIPS?.??????!!!

It's nice his lips are so soft. NO STOP IT U STUPIDASS DO NOT FALL FOR CODY NOW NO WAY IN HELL.

Cody POV:

I. AM. ONTOP. OF. NOAH. KISSING HIM. ON. THE. FUCKING. LIPS.

OH, HIS HAIR SMELLS SO NICE.

WHAT THE FUCK WHY AM I FALLING FOR THE BOOKWORMY GEEK WHO HAS BEEN HELPING ME WITH MY HOMEWORK SINCE I MET HIM?

That is one point... 

Noah POV: 

WHY THE ACC FUCK IS CODY SO CUTE?

While they are having multiple thoughts, instead of getting up from each other like normal people who are not crushing on each other, they remain like that for the next 2 minutes, while bystanders stare in shock, and Izzy is recording them, screaming like a fucking hyena.

When they finally get up from each other, Izzy starts screaming:  NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO NOCO at the top of her lungs.

They both cannot stop blushing and they keep apologizing to each other frantically. Then, Heather walks in and Izzy tells her what happened. She starts smirking at Cody, and Cody starts saying: 

"IT WAS A MISTAKE IZZY TRIPPED ME" over and over again. Then Noah stood up for him, saying Cody was right and that was a mistake, Izzy did trip him. While Noah was explaining, They both would not stop blushing.

Then, Izzy waved her phone saying

"IT'S ALL UP IN HERE FELLAS DO WORRY YOUR PRETTY HEADS EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF YOUR INCREDIBLY LONG KISS"

Then, Heather replied saying that They should not worry and that Izzy would not post it on social media.

"She was going to post it????!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!???!?!?" Screamed Noah.

"Yeah she was mah guy should know that by now," Said Heather " I managed to talk her outta it tho, but Cody ain't getting candy for a whole month."

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Screamed Cody, causing Noah to tell him "IT's JUST CANDY" Causing Cody to reply " NOT JUST CANDY IT IS MY LIFE ESSENCE" Then, Noah said ok.

They then walk away, Noah to the library, and Cody to the Dorm.

(A/N: I'll add more Owen and Eva in this dw)

Cody POV:

A WHOLE MONTH? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!??? Oh well ima just ask Owen.

Owen

Me: Hey Owen

Owen: wassup buddy

Me: I was wondering

Me: Do you happen to have candy with you?

Owen: of course not Cody why would I have candy????/

Me: aw man

Owen: OK FINE

Owen: I do have Candy but Heather told me not to give you if u ask because she said so and Your sister is very scary.

Owen: DONT TELL HER I SAID THAT

Me: ok Owen just a bit  ;_;

Owen: OK JUST A BIT

(out of chat)

Owen comes to the dorm and gives Cody a bit of candy.

OMG TY MAN

Oh, it is nothing for a buddy!

PLEASE DON'T TELL HEATHER!!! 

MMPH MOK

Cody has already started scoffing down some candy, saving some for later, and putting them under his bed.

Oh yeah I have 1 question to ask you, Cody

Mmm ok, ask away!

ARE YOU AND NOAH DATING

W-What? Of course not what made you think that?

when you fell on Noah you kept kissing him instead of getting up from him like people who were not dating would!

OK FINE but I'm only telling you this because you gave me the candy

He takes a deep breath

I have a crush On him. NOT A BIG ONE JUST A LITTLE ONE. PLEASE DON'T TELL HIM.

Ok ok jeez Cody I won't .

THANK YOU

Then, Owen goes to ask Noah the same thing, and he gets the same answer. He goes to tell Heather, Izzy and Eva what Noah and Cody Told him and Heather says she knew it, Izzy screams Noco causing Eva to tell Owen to silence his girlfriend and Eva also said she Knew it.

During Nighttime, When they are all in the dorm, Cody and Noah in their Bunks (Owen got the bed) Cody texted Noah.

Noah❤️

Me: Hey, Noah?

Noah: What happened?

Me: I wanted to say sorry about you know what

Noah: You already apologised, it was a mistake, Izzy tripped you.

Me: Ok

Me: Just wanted to apologise again.

Noah: No Problem!

Me : Ok gn

Noah: Goodnight.