Chapter - 3

Next day.

Amy reached the campus as usual. She was plotting how to take perfect revenge! How to bring Jimin down!

She looked at Jimin who was talking with a few of his students.

"How can he live so happily? He doesn't deserve it!" Amy mumbled and walked Away.

"Amy!" Alex yelled as Amy looked back.

"Alex!" Amy smiled as she walked towards him.

Noticing groups of students around them.

"Aww, baby! I missed you! Let's go out tonight again!" Amy smiled caressing his cheek.

"Okiee!" Alex smiled holding her hand and kissing the back of it.

Both of them were aware that they were taking pictures of them, but it was what they wanted.

"let's go to class together!" Alex smiled showing his dimples.

"I need to use the ladies' room! You go on! I'll soon join you!" Amy smiled as Alex smiled and left.

Amy came out of the cubical and was washing her hands when she heard the door locking.

"What? What do you think you are doing?" Amy asked as a girl took her phone and started recording her.

"We will teach you a lesson today! The name is not to touch someone else's boyfriend!" A bunch of girls walked towards her

"Whose boyfriend?" Amy asked cluelessly

"Mine! Alex is mine! Stay away from him!!" She shouted

"Alex is your boyfriend?? He didn't tell me that!" Amy was curious! He said he doesn't have a girlfriend! But who is she? She is saying he is her boyfriend.

"Soon he will accept her! So you can't be with him!! Stop being close to him!!" Another yelled

"Yahh! What are you guys? A 15? Or a highschooler? you are a grown woman being delusional! Grow up! Move aside!" Amy Said trying to walk away but they blocked her view.

"She has loved him for 3 years!! You can't come in and snatch him within a few days!" They Said filling a bucket with water.

"I swear to god! I'll beat the fuck out of you all if you guys pour that water on me!" Amy warned.

"Shit!!" Amy groaned when cold water drenched her.

"Yahh!! Are you kidding me!!" Amy grabbed the girl's hair and pushed her against the wall

"I fucking told you I would beat the fuck out of y'all! This is the thing with you lowlife people! You can't take the fact he doesn't give a fuck about you or your existence" Amy Said

"I'm not gonna cry and whine when I get bullied! I would give you tenfold!" Amy slapped one of the girls.

She won't sit back! She won't get treated by them like this again! She won't let herself go through hell again! At least she owes her 18-year-old self!

"Please forgive us!! We won't do like that again!" They cried kneeling in front of her. All of them were drenched in water

All of them had hand prints on their cheeks.

They were crying mess.

"He is my boyfriend! Okay?? If I see anyone in a radius of 6 feet of him! I will kill you all! Go tell other girls too! I can't go to everyone and warn them so tell everyone to stay away from my boyfriend!" Amy Said as everyone nodded trembling.

She removed her hoodie and threw it on them.

"Go clean it! I want it dry in an hour! It's branded! It should be as good as New!" Amy Said as they looked up at her. Winding their eyes when their eyes met with her 6 packs.