Chapter - 4

A Few days passed, and neither Jimin nor Amy talked! They both were busy anyway! Jimin was in charge of preparations for the fresher's party.

Amy was busy too, she wasn't coming to her room for three days now! She was staying with Alex! Practicing for the play! Even though she is not participating in the play she is the writer of that play so she is making sure no mistakes happen on the day. The four others also went to Alex's apartment to hang out.

This is the day of the freshers party.

"I'm nervous Amy!! What if everyone hates it?" Arora asked nervously.

"You don't worry about that! Just do your best! Liking it or hating it shouldn't bother you!" Amy hugged Arora as they spoke.

"It's your turn next!" A girl said as Arora looked at Amy who smiled and nodded her head and walked towards the stage.

Amy took her notepad and a mic and walked towards the stage too.

Amy got up on the stage clearing her throat and getting everyone's attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen! First of all, thank you all for coming to see our play! We are really grateful for that!" Amy said as she looked at everyone.

Her classmates, the teachers, and the principal! Her dance coach and Jimin were in the crowd too.

Avantika was there too with a bored look.

"We freshers worked hard to find a play that will entertain you all! After so much research we found a real-life event that happened on this same campus! So without wasting time let's begin the play!" Amy said as she walked towards the side of the stage.

"This is the story of a girl who was bullied her entire life because of her appearance! She was beautiful and kind but the world was too cruel for her!" Amy said as Arora walked on the stage looking down and holding her bag.

She didn't look at anyone.

"Hey, fatty pig!! Want to eat our leftovers!!" A bunch of girls snickered throwing fake food over her( Arora's) head.

They pushed Arora on her knees kicking her pulling her hair.

"Poor girl, she didn't have enough courage to stand up for herself! She faced these criticisms for her all life!" Amy said

Arora stood up wiped her tears and picked her things up.

"She cried to herself what she had done to deserve this! She didn't harm anyone, she just wanted to live her life! But her existence gave them disgust!" Amy said.

A hand touched her bag as she looked up and saw a handsome guy squatting down to her level smiling at her.

"Let me help you, sweetie!" He smiled helping Arora to stand up.

"Arora was too guarded at first thinking she was imagining things! There's no way a handsome guy like James would talk to a girl like her!" Amy read as Arora snatched her things away and ran away.

Arora quickly changed her dress and walked onto the stage and was in a dancing costume.

"In her safe place which nobody uses, she played a song and danced gracefully to the music without caring anything, dance was her safe place to which she runs every time!" Amy said as the music played and Arora started dancing.

She was dancing to a ballet song and jumping in the air gracefully moving her hands in sync.

"Who had guessed that the eyes of a monster were already on her!" Amy read as Arora stopped when James walked in the room clapping happily for her.