3'-

"You're just another waste of time. This world is full of idiots," Lance gruffly said,
"Hey, that's not nice," Y/n looks at him stoically.

Lance walked over to the edge of the cliff, holding the bottle, "I'm gonna drop this bottle off the cliff." He threatened, "Then I'll speed up its fall with my magic. You'll try to grab the bottle to save your friends...And that's when I'll attack you. Sorry."

Y/n narrowed his eyes, reading Lance's body language. 'He's hesitating,' Y/n thought. Of course, he could easily get the bottle. But another thing he noticed was that the bottle was empty.
'Does he seriously not notice that or is he just trying to taunt Mash?'

Lance finally dropped the bottle and used his magic to speed up the fall as he said.
Y/n looked at Mash, only to notice he was not wearing his robe anymore.

He sweats as he watches Mash jumping up and down, then proceeds to get into a starting position. 'I'm having a bad feeling about this,' Y/n stepped back and put himself back in his safety orb.

"Hamstring magic..."

'What?'

"Big bang dash."

'Is that a real thing?'

"I can't fail them. I won't lose."
With that, at the speed of light, Mash ran to catch the bottle. Y/n blinked and the mushroom head came back.

'what.' Y/n was dumbfounded.
'Did I see that right?'

Even Lance was shocked. "Let's stop this-"

"You don't seem like that bad of a guy. I don't think we should be fighting." Mash utter. He shows Lance the empty bottle before running up to Lance and quickly switches the bottle to the correct one. Finn, Lemon and Tom celebrate inside the bottle.

"Why would you give up the chance to win my silver coin?! Are you trying to screw with me?!"

"No, not really."

'Why is Mash this calm??'

"I guess, hmm." Mash paused as if trying to think what to say, "I'm not the type to make rational decisions. Maybe I'm just clumsy?"

'...He's so humble.' Y/n smiles.
At the end of the day, Mash got his friends out of the bottle, and they cling to him, thanking him.

Y/n walks over to Mash and puts a hand on his shoulder, "I can see what you're capable of now," he chuckles, "your magic is awesome!"

At first, Mash looks at Y/n with a stoic expression, but then he turns nervous, "Y-y-yea..."

"How about we bake cream puffs together next time?"

"Cream puffs. Yay." Mash happily celebrates.

Then, Tom proceeds to hug Y/n's legs, "and thank you for helping us too! I thought I could never see you again, pretty boy!!"

"...But I didn't even do anything," Y/n spoke, dumbfounded. "Also, don't call me that."

--

Y/n busied himself in the kitchen yet again. Making chocolate chip cookies. He rolls the raw dough into a ball, using his magic and also his hands so it'll be faster.

He puts each of the dough balls on a tray that has a parchment paper. He grabs the tray and opens the already hot oven, swiftly sliding it in.
He closes the oven and waits.

Whilst waiting, he grabs a letter from his robe. It was a letter from his family.

"Dear Y/n,
We missed you so much, your father hasn't stopped crying and asking when you're coming home. Please do visit us someday! Your sister misses your famous pie. Sadly I, her own mother, can't make better pies than you.

We love you, Y/n!"

Y/n clutches the letter firmly, before putting it against his chest, crying, "I want to go home!!!" he sobbed to himself.

Unexpectedly, the door to the kitchen swung open. And familiar faces stepped inside.
Lance, Mash and Finn.

"What are you guys doing here?" Y/n turned normal again.

"Is he always in here?" Mash whispered to Finn, "Yeah, everyone in this school knows he likes baking. People even say this kitchen is like his own home." Finn whispered back.

"I'm helping them with an assignment," Lance uttered, grabbing a box and retrieving something from it.

A Mandragora. A magical type of living plant that is used as a universal ingredient for making potions. And it's screaming like its life depends on it.

"You do you," Y/n mumbled, deciding to watch.

Lance puts the Mandragora on the counter, withdrawing his wand to show Mash and Finn how it's done. After uttering the word 'Quientus,' the living vegetable's scream began to die down until it fell asleep.

"Hey, good job!" Y/n playfully clapped, and Lance huffed. Silently appreciating the second year's praise.

Finn tried to do it, but the Mandragora seemed to not stop screaming, he failed the second attempt.

"Finn. Your center of gravity is off. You need core training." Mash claimed bluntly. "Gimme your wand."

'Does he not have his own wand?" Y/n thought, realizing all the times he saw Mash fight, he had never seen the mushroom head use a wand once.
Mash tried to calm the Mandragora himself, but it seemed...The Mandragora's scream got louder. In fact, it's getting worse.

When Finn got his wand back, Lance decided to help out a little,
"Finn, focus your magic on a single point-"

"And visualise soothing it as you release the magic." Y/n finished the sentence for Lance, watching Finn carefully.
Finn tried it once again, and he succeeded.

"See, it wasn't that hard, right?" Y/n playfully remarks.

"It's not that hard. Even a slacker can do it." Lance mumbles.

'Turns out he's a caring guy, after all,' Finn smiles at Lance, thankful.

Y/n's ear perked slightly when he heard a familiar ding. His cookies are done!
He pulls down the oven's door and retrieves the tray of fresh, homemade cookies, putting them on the counter,

"Who wants-"

"AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

'...What was that?'

The Mandragora that Mash was dealing with grew large. Its' screams got louder.
Before they could register, Mash slapped the Mandragora. And that easily made it fall asleep...Or, just passed out from the hard slap.

"Hey, at least you did it...!" Y/n laughed nervously.

--

"There's an exercise tomorrow," Silva declared, staring at Y/n, who was reading his book on his bed while eating his homemade cookies, a plate sitting on the nightstand.
"Really?" Y/n simply utter,

"Yeah, we have to get coins. Like usual...Both Adler and Lang will participate."

"Uh-huh."
There was a silence between them, making Silva annoyed, "why do you barely talk to me?"

"I mean, what do you want to talk about? If it were me, I'd talk about baking. Though, I know you find that boring," Y/n snickers.

"I...Ugh," Silva paused, "you're close to that mushroom head. People aren't shutting up about him."

"Yeah, I know. Can't blame them, he's cool"

'I swear, I'm gonna beat that mushroom head up if I see him close with Y/n one more time!' Silva thought, irritated.

'Silva is going to plan something stupid,' Y/n rested his cheek against his palm.