Finding my first love 💖 PART 2 🍫

It's been 3 years and I've just graduated and currently I'm doing internship as a part timer in a famous company across the country since 2 years along with my university studies. I'm currently in my final year and our boss is really impressed by my work. She has decided to make me a permanent employee once I graduate. I'm enjoying my job too. I can't believe I'll be a full time employee after I graduate. This is the success I was hoping for. All thanks to that boy ugh I forgot his name. He came like an ocean wave who drew away all my worries and made me a strong woman. I'm so desparate to meet him but we still have 1 year left to finally meet. My parents are really happy about my job.

It's been months and soon graduation is near. My parents have called me home as it's break and they have something to tell me. I came back home but what they said me surprised me.

They told me that 3 years ago when they were on the verge of bankruptcy they signed a deal with their best client who is now their business partner and they gave a recommendation to make the partnership strong. You have guessed it right. They had decided to make me marry off to his son after graduation. But they mentioned that the marriage will happen only if we agree to get married and once we get to know each other. I would have not minded getting married if I had not fallen in love with my unknown friend, whose name I forgot. But then I remembered how much struggle my parents had faced just for me when I am literally no one to them. For their sake, I agreed but I also decided to not hide anything from that boy so that he can decide whether he can still accept me knowing I like someone else. Moreover, I still do not if the boy still remembers me or if he had found someone. Did he even liked me like I did or he considered me just as a friend and nothing else?

Today's the day I'll meet my date. I have put on a beautiful red dress with a red lipstick and my heels. I'm waiting for him since few minutes now, he must be arriving soon. The waiter came to ask for an order but I told him to come later as he has still not arrived. Soon my wait was over!

I saw a man approaching towards my table. He looked handsome and had a glowing aura. My eyes met him and I felt like melting in them. He was indeed charming and attractive.

"Hello! I'm Kim Taehyung. You're Y/n right?"

Kim Taehyung! This name felt familiar but I couldn't recall anyone. Have we met before? Why am I feeling as if I know him already? As we conversed further I found him very gentle and mature. He somewhere resembled my unknown friend. I guess that quality of him drew me towards him and now I'm finding the same quality in my current date. I felt overwhelmed from inside but I can't cheat both of them. So I decided to tell him about my first love. I told him that I had a friend whom I like and was waiting for. But my parents come first and I told him that I need time but I'll definitely give my best to this relationship. I told him how he had helped me and how grateful I was to him. When I told him all these, his eyes widened and he shooked his head in disbelief.

TAE POV

I came here to meet my date fixed by my father. I'll tell her that I had liked someone and that I was waiting for her. I cannot keep her in the dark and if she still wishes to marry me then I'll immediately agree for the marriage and move on. I saw her sitting on a table and waiting for me. I immediately understood it was my date. I went to her. Talking to her I found her very charming, confident and beautiful. When she told me she was waiting for someone I was shooked because I was gonna say the same thing to her. But when she told further I started getting suspicious that it was the same girl I was waiting for. When she mentioned her incidents and the temple I was sure it was her. I couldn't hide my smile and immediately told her about my identity. She was very surprised and shocked. After that we talked for hours about our current lives, our interests and everything else. We exchanged our numbers and started dating each other for some months and agreed for the marriage.

Y/N POV

It's been a year and we are dating each other. He is super caring and possessive about me. He is everything I could ask for. It's the Christmas time and as promised we decided to meet each other. I am waiting for him near the temple. As soon as he arrived lots of old emotions and memories engulfed me and I almost teared up. Even he seemed a bit emotional and little nervous. I have never seen him emotional before. He is good at hiding his emotions but I can still see through it.

He actually planned a surprise for me. A couple dance with no else around, just us, the moon, the temple, the trees and the music. I burried myself inside him and we continued our dance. Later, he spoke sweet words to me and told me how much I mattered to him. I got really overwhelmed than I already was and conveyed everything I had for him, about how he changed my life, how he is her life. He told her how she was an inspiration for her life. Soon, he took out a ring from his pocket and proposed me.

"Will you marry me, my love?" "1000 times yessss!" I screamed being overjoyed. This time I couldn't stop my tears. Why will I need any Santa when he is there for me?

Our simple story ended here but not our love.

END!