Episode 20: Messi's Broke Part 1

One day in the house, Maguire Walks into N's Room

Maguire: Hey N, You want half a hot pocket?

N was nowhere to be seen, He and J were on a murder mission back on Copper-9. But there's one thing That Maguire noticed on The table.

It was a Wormhole Transporter, which was how N brought the gang to The colony in the last episode.

Maguire: Holy Ass! N left his Transporter Unprotected! This son of a bitch can transport me wherever I want! Let's see where it'll transport me!

He grabs the Transporter and Turns it on.

Maguire: I! HAVE! THE POWERRRRR!!!

He teleports to The pinnacle of "Get Fucked", Las Vegas.

Maguire: Woah! I'm in Las Vegas! This is definitely the classiest place to lose your money. Although I don't have any money. But..... If I took some of Messi's money-

---He began to fantasize of what could happen:

Messi: Oh my God Maguire You are so cool! I'm sorry for all the times that I kicked your ass but Oh my god we have so much cash and that's awesome and you are the coolest person in the world!

Maguire: Well, Yeah, I am pretty cool.

The fantasy ends---

Maguire: I could borrow Messi's money, Gamble the hell out of it, and make more money. SWEEET!!!

Meanwhile....

N walks into his room and sees the Transporter missing.

N: AHH!!! Where'd it go?!?!

J: You probably lost it Idiot!

She Punches N in the LED Visor, causing a crack.

Luckily N regenerated it and is good as new. This Precious Drone is now on my MUST BE PROTECTED list.

Meanwhile....

Maguire was Playing some poker with The Dealer and some Jackass who neither will be in the meet the cast book.

I should probably update that at some point, damn I'm slacking. First I have to finish my jail book and- WAIT Back on topic.

Dealer: All in Maguire, All in.

Maguire: but I only have a pair of threes.

.................

Dealer: All in Maguire, All in.

Maguire: Alright.

He places his cards, which were a 1, 3, 3, 7.

Maguire: Beat that!

The jackass places his cards, a 10, J, Q, K, A.

Maguire: What? I thought you were bluffing! Don't you ever change expressions?

The Jackass just Winked as an answer.

Maguire: Oh shit! I just gambled away All of Messi's Money! He is so going to kick my ass!

He Transports back home in a panic.

Meanwhile in the Living Room...

Ronaldo and Messi were sitting on the couch, watching Gamer Knight.

Messi: This is Most likely the Only MA1 story that makes any type of sense ever.

Ronaldo: That's not saying a whole lot. The Guy literally throws fire out of his hands.

They hear a Loud Machine noise from the hallway.

Ronaldo: What the fuck is that?

Messi: I have no idea.

Ronaldo, Messi and Maguire All meet in the hallway, where the see a Big Drill going through the floor.

The drill stops and 2.... Things come out

Zim: How are you Gentlemen? My name is Zim and this is Gir

Zim: How are you Gentlemen? My name is Zim and this is Gir. We've come to Repossess your stuff, since you have no money.

Messi: What are you talking about? We have plenty of.... Maguire!!

Maguire: What? Oh.... Yeah my bad.

Gir: Okay, So here's the schedule for today. We're gonna take all of your stuff, Including your Car, Your bed, Your TV, Your Self Esteem, Your Food, your Water Softener, your Red Stapler and your nail clippers. Then the cherry on top of the sundae, We're going to Log on to your computer, Then press CTRL+H, and Judge you For Every... Single... Website you've been to recently. But that's not all! Then we'll open your iTunes library, And Judge you for Every... Single... Song... TV Show... Movie... And podcast we find, and there's nothing you can do about it!

They Both laugh maniacally.

Messi: you can't just waltz in here, take out stuff, then Judge us. That's not how that works.

Zim: It's an MA1 book, You're talking to Aliens and that's what you say?

They start taking Stuff from the house, One thing's for sure, Trump's gonna be pissed.

Zim picks up the Transporter from N's Room.

Zim: Hmm... What's this do-

He shoots Ronaldo and he gets transported to God knows where.

Zim: Well.... That happened. Bye!!

He shoots Gir and himself and they leave.

Messi Grabs Maguire by the Shirt.

Messi: Where the Fuck did You take my money!!??!!

Maguire: I took it to Vegas and-

Messi: Then YOU'RE coming with me to get it back!

Maguire: Where's Ronaldo?

Meanwhile....

Ronaldo teleports to Some dining room where he is an Action figure.

Ronaldo: *Speakonia voice* What the hell just hap- Holy Ass! My voice!

Turns out He's now in a Stop-Motion Animation. You guys know what I mean right? If not, look it up on YouTube.

Ronaldo: Oh Jesus Christ.

He sees A Fucking Dinosaur fighting Optimus prime, Because that Makes a lot of sense.

Ronaldo: This is my life now.

Trump: Make sure to Follow SJ_SUPERRR or I will build a Fucking Wall around your house as Well, Thanks.

Obama: Donald are you threatening people again?

Trump: Shut up or I will nuke you as well.