Episode 61: MrBeast

Jimmy's Setup

Jimmy's Setup....

Jimmy: I've Brought 4 members of The Multiversal Adventures gang and placed them in a parkour platforming challenge.

Ronaldo: Let's go everyone The GOAT is here.

Trump: Good luck buddy, you don't stand a chance against the Greatness of The Big D Trump.

N: Good Luck Everyone 😊.

N extends his hand to shake in Good Sportsmanship. To the Surprise of Absolutely no one, Neither Trump or Ronaldo shook his hand, Only Haaland did.

Jimmy: Okay, There's only a Few Rules to this.

-Reach The Goal and you Win.
-You can ONLY use the weapon you get from the Bonus Chest. (N is not allowed to use his own weapons)
-NO Cheating
-NO Shortcuts
-NO flying (To N)

N: Yes Sir 😊

Jimmy: And no helping each other.

N: Awww 😞

Haaland: I'm ready.

Trump: Wait Why do we need Weap-

Jimmy: GO!!

They All started off with a normal platforming challenge. Trump on the other hand Fell off a platform in the first 5 minutes.

Ronaldo: Oh my God! Already! Al- oh my God.

It was pretty weird for N to not use his abilities, but he respected the rules and kept going.

It was pretty clear That Haaland was Kicking ass and was actually near the end of phase one.

Trump grabbed a weapon out of a Bonus box, which turned out to be a Bow and Arrow. So now Trump was prepared.

What he wasn't prepared for was they had to be in a boss fight against....

Trump: Are you Fucking Serious, We have to fight the Fucking War machine And our only Weapon is a Fucking Bow and Arrow?

Jimmy: Hey, you Picked it.

Trump Attempted it, and Unsurprisingly the Arrow just bounced off.

War Machine Shoots Tons of missiles and rockets..... At Trump.

N was crawling past the missiles and lifts War Machine.

War Machine: oh shit.

N throws him down and deactivates him.

N: Bye 😊

They Enter Phase 2.

They All Grabbed a bonus box weapon this time, Making sure they were fully prepared this time.

Meanwhile....

The others were watching it Live (because that's totally how that works, unless it's a live stream)

Obama: Who do you think is gonna win?

Messi: My money is Definitely on Haaland, He's absolutely kicking ass.

Davies: I have to say probably Ronaldo.

V: For me it's a Mix between Haaland and N.

J: of course you say that Ms. Guardian Angel.

Bush: Nah I'm gonna have to go With N as well.

Obama: George I'm surprised you're even here. I figured you'd still be staring at that Damn Sharpie.

Mbappe: I-

Everyone: Donald!

Mbappe: Do I make it that obvious?

J: I'm thinking it's gotta be Haaland.

V: Because of that time he caught you and you were thinking of Shoving your Tongue down his Throat?

J: I TOLD YOU THAT IN CONFIDENCE!!!

Obama: Oooooooooh J. You finally found something to flirt with other than the security cameras.

Back with the Plot...

There were only 2 phases left.

Phase 3....

Jimmy: You all have to Swim 40 Feet to get to the platform above for Phase 4.

N: ...... Um... Can I skip this?

Jimmy: No.

N: *Whispers to himself* Well... I promised I wouldn't cheat... But looks like I'm gonna have to use my New Swim upgrade that Bush gave me.

He Turns it on and begins to swim through.

Trump, Predictably wasn't really doing well.

Haaland and Ronaldo Finished after like, 30 seconds.

Eventually they made it to Phase 4.

Jimmy: Alrighty boys. This is gonna take Some serious parkour. Ice Jumps, Glass walks, Ladders, You name it. And if you fall, There's a Giant Pit of Lava!

Trump: Are you Fuckin' Serious!?!

They all Made it Out Alive, But Eventually The Winner Turned out to be Haaland.

Jimmy: Congratulations Haaland, You've won.

Haaland: Awesome!

Jimmy: And Your reward for doing so....

He was handed a Card with the prize.

Jimmy: Half of Donald's Money?

Ronaldo snickers as He's the one who wrote it.

Trump: You've gotta be Fuckin' Kidding me!

Jimmy: Nope. Anyways I hope you guys loved this challenge. My next challenge will be a Word Guess.

Trump: WE COULD'VE HAD THAT?!?!

Trump: Make sure to follow Tis-The-Damn-Season or I will build a Fucking Wall around your house as well, Thanks.