5】︎ ᴇx ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ| ᴘᴀʀᴛ ²

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won."

~ Mahatma Gandhi

His face was red for the anger and all his friends were behind him, watching the scene like they were at the cinema.

"Mate, I'm sorry, I didn't kno-" Daniel started.

"SHUT IT, PUNK!" He yelled.

Johnny yelled and kicked him straight in the stomach, making him fall on the sand. (Y/N) stood there feeling disappointed and then helped Daniel, that shoved her hand away while he rested his hand on his stomach.

"Don't fucking help him-" Johnny started but y/n shut him down.

(Y/N) slapped him, hard.

It was the first time she did something like that to him and Johnny stayed silent while he held his cheek, feeling his skin burn before rage took over him once again.

"Why the fuck are you defending him, huh?" He scoffed.

"What's your problem? What the fuck is your problem, Johnny?"  You scoff.

Despite being angry at him, her tone of voice was still calm.

"What is my problem? No, what is yours. I saw how close you were walking with that scumbag." Johnny groaned.

"Johnny we were talking, Jesus, he wasn't even flirting with me!" You defend.

Johnny shook his head, not believing her.

A flaw that (Y/N) learned to accept, was his incredible jealousy.

She argued with him various times about it, saying that it was toxic in any relationship and she didn't want that. Johnny tried, he tried so hard to stop that unpleasant feeling in his chest and stomach, but he couldn't control it.

He was scared to lose her because under all that cocky attitude, Johnny was insecure and knew that there was something wrong with him.

But he never told her that.

After the event on the beach, they both had a long talk and (Y/N) decided to not throw away the one year relationship with the boy she loved without giving him a second chance.

They tried to forget about that and Johnny contained his jealousy towards Daniel, which
(Y/N) was happy about.

Daniel never talked to her again after the beach, probably afraid of Johnny, but that made the job of the blonde easier.

Until the Halloween party.

(Y/N) was dressed as Cat woman while Johnny and his friends were all dressed as skeletons.

They were having a great night, so great that Johnny couldn't keep his hands off (Y/N).

He hugged her from behind, whispering stuff in her ear that made (Y/N) giggle. Johnny was proud to have her on his side and liked to show her off despite his jealousy, because he knew he was lucky to have her.

"Johnny!" (Y/N) giggled.

"Stop it, we are in public." (Y/N) smiled.

But she didn't try to walk away when he spun her around so that he could give her a quick peck on the lips.

"You just look so hot dressed like this, baby..." He admit.

He mumbled, caressing her shoulders covered by the tight leather suit.

"I just need you." He whined,

"You are so clingy, Lawrence." (Y/N) chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"But I must admit that i'd love to see what a skeleton can do..." She teased.

Johnny didn't need anymore words after those.

They immediately ran in the boys bathroom, hand in hand while some giggles left (Y/N)'s mouth.  Once they lost their virginity to each other, Johnny and (Y/N) started to experience a lot with their sexual life.

It wasn't the first time they were leading to a bathroom to get carried away by their carnal instincts.

The first time they did it in the school's bathroom, it was during the prom night. It was goofy and quite a funny experience, but still pleasant.

"God knows what i'd to you right now..." He mumbled in (Y/N)'s ear once they reached an empty cabin in the bathroom.

She had her back against the wall while Johnny attacked her neck with needy kisses.

"Then show me..." She whispered in a seductive tone, making Johnny groan.

He fumbled with the zip of her suit eagerly, knowing that he had to be quick.  They, of course, preferred to take their time in bed but didn't want to give up on an exciting quickie in the bathroom.

And so they did it, between low moans and messy kisses in the tiny cabin. For Johnny having sex with her wasn't just a physical thing, it was mental.

He knew that he would have never felt pleasure with another girl because the connection he had with (Y/N) was what made everything better for him.

He loved to be inside of her and admired they way her eyes closed when the tip of his member slowly entered her hole, he loved to caress her flushed cheeks and to look at her deep in the eyes while doing so.

Johnny's level of passion was the same as his level of jealousy. (Y/N) adored how passionate he was, how he didn't only made love with her body but also with her mind.

His ragged warm breath was like a melody for her and she loved the way his blue eyes never left her ones while pushing inside of her body. They touched each other's bodies with urgency, like it was the last time they would have made love.

And, sadly, it was.

"I love you so much..." Johnny breathed against her lips after they both reached their climax.

(Y/N) instantly smiled and caressed his messy locks before giving him a sweet peck on the lips.
She was sure she had some of his face paint on her mouth but she didn't care.

"I love you too, Johnny." She sweetly whispered.

(Y/N) knew she had to get out of there quickly since it was the boys bathroom, so she opened the cabin and fixed her suit along with her hair and the smeared face paint on her chin. After she was done, she looked over at Johnny and noticed that he was already all fixed, rolling a joint while grinning at her.

"You're not coming?" He asked.

"Just give me 5 minutes, alright?" (Y/N) nods.

"Just give me 5 minutes, alright?"  (Y/N) nods

𝔍𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔴𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢

credits:
✧❁ @floresmarique ✧❁