i - The Shop

In front of the window, was a beautiful, white as snow and as innocent has an angel was a young girl dancing at the window

In front of her, were the costumer or just bystander watching her has she dance.

Diana Flare was the young girl who always dance in front of the shop behind the window
She is the most beautiful woman every wizard,witch and no-maj has seen, whenever she dance, they all forget anything that was on their mind. But what they don't know was she was a prisoner, she's force to dance, force to live behind the window. She could never leave her spot the only time she can is when the shop close up or when her master has to go to meet with someone...

Diana Flare doesn't have any friend.. well expect for her creatures
A niffller and a bowtruckle, name Silver and Leo, they kept her company ever sense she were little.

The shop was about to close, so Diana finish her last move and bow down to the audience and then the curtain close. Shutting the audience from what was happening behind those close curtain.

Diana Master grab her arm and started to shout at her. " You need to improve you point and spin!""it was an ugly performance I have ever seen today,I wanted to see everyone praise me, see cameras flashing, see people coming into my shop!".
"My apologies master, it won't happened again". Diana silently whispered
" good, now get clean and go back into that box's of yours " he stared at her and watch as she silently went to the bathroom

She look at herself in the mirror, staring at her big scar on the side of her torso.
Sigh the young little girl she went into the tub and started to clean her silky milk skin.
Silver(Niffler) went into the shower and float on top of the water.

Diana P.O.V
I lay under the water and stared at the ceiling.
" I promise I will get you out"
I look at the water an saw Silver floating around

I giggled at Silver and asked the little creature " seem like you're enjoying your bath?"
Silver nod and swam around the tub
" sorry Silver I would let you swim some more but you know I have a time limit"
Silver understand and got out the tub, shake his fur to dry and waited for you come out
You got out of the tub
"Silver where Leo?"
Silver raise its shoulder up and played the idk look
Secretly Silver knew where Leo was
" is Leo trying the get my wand back"" I told you both to not do anything to get yourself and me in trouble please please listen to me"
Silver nod and hug your leg has an apology
" hey its ok I know you both are trying to help me,but I don't know to see you guys get hurt again, now I want yoh to find Leo and bring him to my room"
End P.O.V

Diana finished her bath and walk in front of the shop to her room.
Diana room wasn't big, it was pretty tiny, it was like a box but expect having a big window in front of her that was covered by the curtain. The room was also the place Diana slept in and dance in. This was the place she has spent all of her life in.
Silver and Leo came into Diane box room
Silver and Leo were scared to face Diana, they knew they should of listen but they couldn't stand watching her dance all day, no break, no time to eat, no freedom to get out of that stupid box. But wanted to at least try again but they knew she didn't want them to get hurt, to be threaten to hurt her sister, and see her get hurt.
They went in and waited to be shouted at. But that never happened.
The young girl in embrace them
"Please don't ever do that again"
" I don't want anything to happen to you guys"
" you all that I have now"
The young girl told her little friends. Sliver and Leo hugged the young girl back and started to cry and apologize to her.

Author Note
hope you guys like the part 1, please rate and give my some feedback or just comment. This is my first thing writing and I hope you guys like it.