ii - new friends

The young lady was woken up from her sleep

The young lady was woken up from her sleep. The door swag open, revealing her master.
" Good your up, The store will be close today, used this as your rest day" The master coldly said to the young lady
" use this time to prepare something special, that will come up in a few days and Don't and I mean don't embarrass me , someone very important is coming to visit the shop."the master gave the young lady a warning
master left the shop.
She didn't really know what to do, every thing was clean and she didn't know what to prepare for the special day. She doesn't want to disappoint her master and embarrass him in front of someone important to him.
Suddenly she heard something crash out in the back near an ally. The Young lady decided to go and check it out. She pulled the chained to the back door and opened it, looked at the right side and saw nothing and turned to look at the left and saw black mist flowing near a small ally.
The Young lady pulled the chain to the ally and saw a young boy , who look like he was the same age as her, she walks closer to him. Trying to build the courage to asked him for any help.
" e-excuse sir, d-do you need help?" The Young lady looked at the boy and saw how weak he look and how badly his injuries looked
The boy look terrified and unsure if he was safe
"L-let me get some help"
"N-No!!" The Young Boy replay
The Young Boy look at the girl and look around her and saw that there were chains around her ankles , he also notice two little creatures that were behind her.
The Young girl did not know what to do, she couldn't bring him into the shop and doesn't want to disobey him go get help, so she told him to stay there and went back into the shop to grab some ointment and bandage for his wounds.

She went back out and saw that he was still there. She walked up to him, bent down and pour some medicine into a small cup and gave it to him.
" it's not poison" the young girl told him, making him feel safe
The young boy was hesitant to take the liquid from the young girl.
The young lady trying to figure out how to get the boy to trust her. She decided to take a sip of the medicine to show the boy it was not poison.
The young boy watch and saw that nothing happened to the young girl and took the liquid and drank it.

As the boy drank the liquid, the young girl grab some ointment and rub it on the area of the boys wounds. The boy hissed and wince a bit from his wounds. Then she wraps the bandages around the small wounds and then around the big one on his torso.
"T-Thank you" the young boy said
The young girl smile
"My name is Diana"
The young boy at stared at the girl and the replied "Credence"
The young boy was scared and waited for her to call an auror or something but she didn't. All she did was smile at him.

The young girl wanted to asked what happened to him, who is he and how did he get here but didn't want to make him uncomfortable so she just wanted until he spoke.

She wanted to bring him in but couldn't so she went back inside and grab an umbrella, pillows, blanket and foods for him to keep warm and to snack on.

"I'm sorry, I can't bring you in, my mister does not like outsiders" the young lady felt bad and wish she could do more.
The young boy understood what she wanted to do and thank her for the help.
Then she left him and went back inside....

Author Notes
So what do you guys think of part 2?
Hope you guys like part 2, I am probably going to do some more editing to this and others later.

I apologizes for the late update, I have been busy with school and figuring life out that I didn't have the time to update this. Please don't forget to rate this and leave any comments down.

I might make other story soon, I just have to figure who I should do next so stay tuned for that