Chapter 3

HIS POV:

I swear every time she was upset, she'd go shower, but as I passed by one day, I heard a whimper. A cry, it was so soft, it nearly broke my heart. The stone heart that she has repeated to me so many times before the accident.

'You have a stone heart. That's so sad...'

It was like she was trying to taunt me over not being emotional.

That was before though, now I'm here, in her home, as her boyfriend. 

Getting close to her was very easy as I was able to convince her roommate's family that I was her boyfriend, her roommate didn't seem convinced, but I showed her our bracelets and somehow she got convinced by it. I'm sure she saw her wearing these bracelets before.

Diary Entry #57:

I honestly don't know what to do, the business will be shared with a couple that clearly knows more business than me, and while all that stress is piling up, Angel and I haven't been on good terms....

I close her diary, I'm sure she hasn't even opened this book for a while, there was already dust on top of it, I couldn't help but feel great anger towards these two girls she had in her life. Dating both of them and then being their best friend must have been kind of hard. It's the thought of trying to keep their friendship together that must have been a huge fear of her. But I'll never know...because I wasn't part of her life at that moment. 

Just as I place the diary back on the shelf, I see Roseanne walk quickly to her walk-in closet, not noticing that I'm looking at her beautiful figure wrapped in the towel. I must say, green fits her well, her small hands reaching to grab a dark blue crop top, quickly glancing around to see her room when her eyes slowly stop at me. 

If no one has ever said anything about how strong her eyes are, then I'll be the first one to say it. Her eyes can quickly scan my face and would easily know how I'm feeling. 

She shyly smiled. "Do you like what you see?" 

I chuckled. "It would be more beautiful without the towel." She laughed and shook her head.

"So naughty, keep that mind clean please." I walk towards her, not letting her go as I cupped her face, kissing her while closing the door of her walk-in closet, escaping to our world. 

_________

"For the first time with you, I want it to be special, not in the closet." She poked my chest and went on to continue painting her nails. I hummed and traced my finger through the case of her phone. 

"Have you been talking to your friends?" I asked. Rosie shrugged. 

"I barely remember much, how am I supposed to interact with them?" She responded, I quickly caught her frowning at first but it was seconds after that she changed her expression. 

"How about your online friends?" 

Rosie turned to see me and raised her eyebrow. "Online friends?" I nodded.

"You used to talk about these two girls that were your friends." 

She bit her lip, her dark brown hair had nearly become black as she ran her fingers through the thickness that spread to her shoulders. 

"Go to my Instagram and check it for me then." She mumbled, I feel like every day her attitude changes, she was so soft and kind, but now her actions have slowly started becoming the Roseanne I knew before. The one that hated me. The one that wanted to prove to me that she wasn't scared of a boy like me. 

I did what she said. I clicked on her Instagram and found the two girls that talked to.

A...

Z...

It was like I was walking back to her past. But without her.

That same night, I kissed her tears away and did what I promised to do to her. 

Not in the closet, but in my room. 

ROSIE POV:

I don't quite remember that night, it was quite fuzzy, several memories were locked from me, but I do remember the moment I cried in front of him. I always tried my best to never show him my fragile side, but it was impossible. Because I slowly realized the memories that I had of those two girls. 

"Shh...baby it's alright." He slowly kissed those soft whimpers away. Only then did I realize that this was the right time, to give myself to him. To let him love me.

I closed my eyes and felt the warm feeling of him in me. My body connected with his as all we could hear was our breath going in sync. 

That night things would change.