A little note before the next chapter- from O

3:34 a.m

I'm normally quiet on this platform.

My girlfriend is way too kind to be sharing this account of hers. 

I must say Wattpad is quite the show, isn't it?

Especially when you read perspectives of both exes that your girlfriend has.

I couldn't help but laugh when I saw the second girl post about her life with my girl.

I must say, I'm sure my girlfriend will notice I posted this, I'm quite the guy who loves to discover things and post what  I say when I think I need to. 

The first girl seemed quite quiet and didn't even target herself as a victim. 

Then the second one pops in out of nowhere. Oh god. No.

Dating isn't a fucking sin.

It all depends on who you date.

In all religions, you'll find someone to love, but that doesn't mean it's a sin.

Don't make it look bad when you clearly will find someone. It's not something you can force yourself NOT to have. 

My English may not be as fluent right now, but I will speak up.

I don't want others to paint my girlfriend as a villain. 

She's not. 

Just so you know, even if her memories aren't fully restored, she will remember bits and pieces.

During the evening of 2/16/24, she saw a little story.

She knew it was meant for her.

Ex of hers forgot that in... SPOILER ALERT

CHAPTER  5

She read her diary. Talked about BOTH the girls she dated before. 

From a guy's perspective, if you really wanted to talk about the sins of dating or bring up your relationship with my girl TWO years ago.

Then you had all 2023 to do it before we both started publishing about our lives. 

Why bring up your relationship now?

Not only will my girlfriend feel bad about what has happened, when that's all IN THE PAST

But she'll stop communicating because of all of this.

She always becomes quiet when she thinks that she has become a bad person.

She's still learning her ways through 'mixed emotions'. I check her notifications in Wattpad just to make sure no other person is painting her as a villain that she isn't.

If you're over it. 

Stop spreading stupid words that don't make sense.

I'll be talking to my girlfriend about this girl because honestly, it seems to bother me. 

Remember, people will push you down because they didn't get what they wanted.

Dating is okay, date all you want. Find your true love, WITHOUT pushing your god.

Love is okay. It ain't no sin.

Remember, to the girl who thinks she's spreading awareness. 

I, Oscar, Rose's boyfriend, CAN see your post.

It's not Rose, IT"S ME, Rose barely checks her notifications nowadays.

So don't make me bring it up with my girl that you're talking about her.

I saw your story, it was all about her.

She saw your story, but she'll pretend she never read it.

Because all of that, was the past, the past her.

Thank you, for having me speak up this late at night.

Good night to those who need rest.

Good morning to those that are waking up. 

-Oscar