His Butler, Able

(A/N: Evelyn's dress for the day)

-One Year Later-

I have lived as Ciel's companion for a year at this point. One would think my job would be boring, but honestly it's very exciting. I woke up with the sun and began getting ready for the day. Now that I'm 13, it is apparent that I'm not a little girl, but I'm not a woman just yet. I heard a knock on the door, then a female voice, "Evelyn, it's Mey-Rin, yes!"

I smiled, "Come in."

She walked in and helped me put my dress on. I asked, "What's for breakfast?"

Mey-Rin told me what was prepared for Ciel, then I asked, "What did Maria prepare?"

"Well, it's called pa-i -lla with the leftover salmon," Mey-Rin responded with a confused expression.

I got excited, "Oh, paella!"

When she finished putting the dress on me, I practically ran to the kitchen with Mey-Rin running after me. When I got there, Maria smiled at me, "You're here for the paella, aren't you?"

 When I got there, Maria smiled at me, "You're here for the paella, aren't you?"

I nodded excitedly , then sat down at the kitchen table. Maria gave me an apron and a napkin so I wouldn't ruin my dress. Once I was given a plate with silverware and a cup of tea, I gave myself a moment of silence before eating. I smiled, "Que rico! This tastes so good!"

Maria laughed, "I'm glad you like it. Lord Phantomhive hasn't changed your palette, it seems."

I looked at her with a smile, "Never! I'll always love your cooking."

Sebastian walked in and smiled, "Good morning, Maria. Good morning, Evelyn."

I wiped my mouth and replied, "Good morning, Sebastian."

I placed my plate and utensils in the sink and gave Maria the napkin and apron that I used. Sebastian said, "Maria, we are about to have a guest today. I'm depending on you to make sure that Bardroy doesn't burn down the kitchen."

Maria nodded, "Of course, Sebastian."

Maria and I walked toward the dining room when Finny, Bardroy, Mey-Rin, and Tanaka were waiting on Ciel. Ciel looked up at me and smiled. I stood next to him and he threw a dart in the back of Finny's head. I immediately felt concerned and an outraged Finny asked, "What was that all of a sudden?!"