His Butler, Strongest

(A/N: Evelyn's dress for the dress

(A/N: Evelyn's dress for the dress.)

Today, Ciel is entertaining his aunt, Madame Red, the Chief Inspector of Scotland Yard, Lau and his bodyguard Ran-Mao, a nobleman eating a sandwich and a man by the name Azzuro Vanel. While a game of billiards was underway, I could hear Maria and the others trying to catch whatever rats were inside the house. While I was seated next to Ciel, I was observing everyone to see who was the drug trafficker that Ciel was trying to capture. Eventually, Ciel got up and ended the game in one move. I smiled and he led us to the drawing room. The only people that remained were Madame Red, her butler Grell, Lau and Ran-Mao. Sebastian was serving everyone tea while Grell was looking at Sebastian with admiration. Madame Red said, "Grell."

Grell stood up straighter and replied, "Yes, my lady?"

"Learn from him," Madame Red took him.

Grell looked down. Looking at Grell, I know like Sebastian, he is not human, but I know he's not a demon. Before I could figure it out, I saw Madame Red rubbing Sebastian's backside and he was shaking so much, he was close to spilling the tea. I covered my mouth because I was laughing so much. Ciel cleared his throat and gently touched my back to stop me from laughing, "Madame Red."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I couldn't help but to palpate him. I guess it's a doctor's habit," Madame Red replied, looking nervous.

I stopped laughing and Madame Red said, "You should leave Lau to this business. A rat knows where a rat's nest is."

Lau walked over to Ciel and said, "I'm merely a tame guinea pig. I would never do anything that Lord Phantomhive would not want."

Lau gently laid his hand on Ciel's hand, but Madame Red grabbed Ciel and exclaimed, "Hey, keep your paws off my darling nephew!"

"You wound me. I wouldn't paw him here," Lau answered.

"So you would somewhere else? That's a problematic statement, you know!" Madame Red shouted.

While they were arguing, Ciel walked out of the room. I followed after him and noticed that Bardroy, Mey-Rin, Finny, Tanaka, and Maria were trying to catch the rats with no success. Sebastian said, "Young master, today with tea, I have a deep raisin apple pie. Would you like to eat it with your guests?"

"Bring it to my study. I'd had enough of them today," Ciel answered and gestured for me to follow him.

While we were walking to the study, I said, "This has been a hard case, but I believe I figured out who the drug trafficker is."

Ciel looked at me and smiled, "I figured you would."

We walked into the study and were about to sit down when a cloth was placed over my mouth and everything went black. When I came to, I noticed that I was in a house that I didn't recognize. I looked around and tried to move, but my hands were tied behind my back with rope, but Ciel was bound with leather straps. He was bleeding from his face, but he wasn't unrecognizable. As I suspected, Azzuro Vanel was the drug trafficker. My mouth was gagged, so I was unable to talk. During their conversation, Azzuro asked for the key to the storehouse in exchange for not killing everyone else at the manor. Ciel smiled and said, "I hope your lapdogs know how to play fetch."