[V1E1]I See Dead People

Y/n awakened with a yawn before he then leapt out of his bed. "Good morning~" He sang song in a groggy voice as he wiped his eyes.

"Good morning snowball~" A mature feminine voice replied. "You sleep well?"

Y/n nodded as he looked towards the window seal of his room and sure enough there she was, her gaze meeting his. A warm motherly smile across her face. The woman before him wore a pure white cloak that hid most of her body. Her hair was black with red frosted tips and her eyes were a deep silver. The outfit she wore underneath was a simple yet refined black and red combat dress. Though the most striking detail of the woman was her translucent nature. Every bit of her, clothes included, was see through.

The boy nodded as he headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth. "Yep. As always, with you around I can sleep soundly Ma."

The woman lifted a hand to her face and chuckled softly as she floated off of the window seal and followed the boy into the bathroom, her body effortlessly phasing through the wall and popping out right through the mirror, momentarily catching him off guard. His eyes flickering from the usual crimson to a deep silver similar to the spectral mother before him. She giggled at his reaction as she moved out of the way and proceeded to fly through him and hug him from behind.

"Sometimes this semblance is a curse," he said with a dry chuckle as he leaned into the hug a bit. In spite of her nature as a spirit the boy was fully capable of feeling her warmth. Seeing his Ma's pout through the mirror he changed his tune, "though even curses have their merits." She nodded in smug approval as he finally began to brush his teeth.

Soon after the boy took a shower, after his Ma left the room to wait for him. "So what's on the agenda today Ma?"

On the other side of the bathroom the snow cloaked woman sat at the small table in the room and began to hum. "Aside from training and a bit of studying for Beacon's entrance exam you've got a free day ahead of you." Her reply was simple and even a bit excited at the prospect of free time. "Hey," She called out, "We can totally use this time to browse some weapon stores for parts and dust."

"I already have a weapon though," The boy replied as he washed his short snow white hair.

The woman smiles fondly, "Yeah my weapon. But you need a weapon of your own. You need to craft one meant for you."

Y/n sighed as he began to clean his body. Speaking of, his body was well built. Lean yet had a respectable eight pack, his body more built for speed than strength as evident by his legs. Another notable aspect of his body is a considerable number of scars of varying shapes and sizes. His face, arms, and legs where relatively free of scaring. His previous... "family" knew to hid their abuse at the least. The most notable is a burn scar in the shape of hand on his right side. It was a reminder of the last time he ever needed to run from those people.

"Fine fine I'll start thinking of ideas for my own weapon. That being said I'm not abandoning you any time soon," He finally replied after some time.

The woman blushed as a cheeky grin crossed her face, "Careful Y/n~ Keep talking like that and I may make you take responsibility~" A loud crash was soon heard from the bathroom as Y/n fell to the floor. The woman began to laugh, her arm phasing through the table in the attempt to bang at it. The door to the bathroom then slammed open as Y/n glared at the woman. "Y-Y-" She began to stammer at the sight of him.

"MA! You can't just say those kinds of things! Even IF I'm the only one that can hear you!" He shouted out in an exasperated tone, completely ignoring the fact that such information makes him look like an idiot screaming at air. The woman seemed taken aback, her blush was massive, and she seemed incapable of speaking beyond a squeaky stammer. Y/n's exasperation melted into worry as he spoke, "Ma? Ma are you good? Summer," He called out to her in her name to hopefully snap her out of it.