Chapter 3

A/N: I am so sorry for all the long chapters!

(Piper POV)

So, Leo and Madi were claimed. And her boyfriend, wait right he's not her boyfriend! She was stuck in the worst do-over ever! Jason had a tattoo on his forearm. How had Piper never noticed it before? She had looked at his arms thousands of times. There was no way it could've just appeared there. It was darkly etched, like it was burned into his skin, about a dozen lines, an eagle, and the letters SPQR. The group stared at them as if they were a declaration of war.

"I've never seen marks like this," Annabeth said, "where'd you get them?"

"I'm really tired of saying this, but, I don't know." Jason admitted.

"They look burned into his skin." Madi noticed.

"They were." Jason winced, "I mean... I think so. I don't remember."

No one said anything. It was clear they saw Annabeth as the leader. They were waiting for her verdict.

"He needs to go straight to Chiron. As well as Madi. Drew would you–" Annabeth decided.

"Absolutely" Drew laced her arm through Jason's, "This way Sweetie. I'll introduce you to our director. He's ... an interesting guy." She flashed Piper a smug look and headed up a hill to a blue farm house. Madi ran after them turning to Piper,

"I'll make sure she doesn't flirt with him!" then ran to catch up. The crowd dispersed until only Piper and Annabeth were left.

"Who's Chiron?" she asked, "Is Jason in trouble?"

Annabeth hesitated, "Good question, Piper. Come on, I'll give you the tour. We need to talk."

(Madi POV)

I am short. I stand at five foot one. Leo is five foot four. And most of the people at this camp are about a foot taller than me. Embarrassment. Drew, this stuck up little princess, called me what, a metal mouth?!

"Wait, up!" I panted. Drew didn't wait. Jason looked back at me cringing. He wasn't cringing at me, but at Drew. I knew she was making moves, and I wanted revenge for being called 'metal mouth'. I saw the house and Jason paled.

"Here we are!" Drew smiled, "Camp head-quarters!" The house didn't look threatening, it was just a four story building with a wrap-around porch.

But Jason's body seemed to tense, "I am not supposed to be here."

Drew laced her arm through his, "Oh please. You're perfect here sweetie. And trust me, I've seen a lot of heroes." Jason looked uncomfortable and slipped his arm out of hers gently.

"Look, I appreciate–"

"Is it that girl?" she pouted, "Please tell me you're not dating the Dumpster Queen?"

"You mean Piper? Um..." he replied unsure. I shook my head. Boys were so clueless at times. I remember when Piper was trying to get into more than a friendship with Jason; and he didn't even notice!

"Please, dear, let me help you decide sweetie." Drew rolled her eyes at me, "You can do better; I mean a guy with your looks and obvious talent?" But Drew wasn't looking at him, but the spot above his head.

"You're looking for a sign." I said.

"What?"

"Like what popped up over me and my cr- my friend." I blushed. I was thinking about Leo. I almost let it slip that I liked him. But Drew caught on.

"Wait one minute! You like that Hephaestus boy that you came with today!" she smiled. And she actually seemed nice, "Of course a brace face like you would want him." She turned her attention back to Jason.