The Market

Though Ciel had little experience with the matter, he was pretty sure that driving a limo to a common market place was inappropriate fire the situation.

"Is this normal for them?" Ciel leaned over and asked Haruhi.

"You have no idea." She replied, visibly irritated.

The scene was like this: The eight of them drive down the highway in one of the Suoh family limos, Tamaki Suoh sitting at the very front of one side, trying desperately to get the attention of Haruhi, who was sitting next to him. Next to Haruhi was the person thwarting her paying attention to get senpai, Ciel. After him, Sebastian sat on the end of that dude of seats, leaning forward and having a gripping conversation with Kyoya. Next to Kyoya were Hikaru and Kouru, laughing over some inside joke. Lastly were Mori and Honi, the latter laying in the other's lap, sleeping adorably.

So, you could say Ciel and Sebastian were settling quite nicely into this new Era.

The limo stopped in front of an average looking shopping center, the rich bunch of boys (plus Haruhi) disembarking, each dawning a pair of sunglasses.

"What do you think Haruhi, do we fit in with the commoners?" Tamaki asked as a parade of swooning girls formed around them.

"No way in hell, senpai." She replied flatly.

It was too crowdedin the are, the fact that all the attractive rich guys had shown up not helping, so Haruhi grabbed Ciel's wrist so that they wouldn't get separated. He felt his cheeks burning and prayed that Haruhi wouldn't notice.

After they got out of the crowd, Haruhi's hand seemed to linger just a moment too long on Ciel's wrist before she let go, laughing awkwardly.

And so the day was spent browsing the store, a typical day for the club indeed.

And yet, things couldn't remain this way. Ciel and Sebastian were there on a mission, and it was not a time for dawdling around.

Ciel had to keep reminding himself this add he stared wistfully at Haruhi.