All For Love

Sorry for not updating in a million years, I'm such a bad procrastinator. I hope that you all will stick through this story until the end! Also I noticed a lot of comments saying things like "I hope the shinigami is Grell" but the thing is..... Grell is in a whole different time, and he's part of the English branch of Shinigami, not the Japanese. So sorry to disappoint! And thank you so much for reading!

~~~francypance ♡♡♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Without much time at all, Sebastian had carried Ciel to the sight of the fire. This was where they'd meet the Shinigami that would decide their fates.

Stopping in front of the charred building, Ciel and Sebastian spotted a woman in a business suit and glasses. She has ashy blonde hair, and she was writing in a little notebook.

The Shinigami.

Sebastian, setting Ciel down, approached the woman.

"Hello, I'm-"

Without turning, the woman replied to Sebastian in a sharp tone. "I'm doing my work here, so if you could get your filth away, I'd be very appreciative."

"Please. My name is Sebastian, and my master and I-"

Spinning on her heals, the woman glared at Sebastian. "Oh? So a demon is the slave of a piece of trash human now? How disgusting."

Without losing his placid smile, Sebastian gave the woman a knowing look and glanced down at the black notebook she was writing in.

She quickly pulled the notebook behind her back. "What?! What the hell could you possibly want with me?"

"Was that a checklist on that notepad? " Sebastian ignored her question.

"Yes! And?!"

"That looked to me like a list of people to kill off. This man didn't die naturally. You set the fire."

"You can't prove that!"

Sebastian smirked and stepped closer to the woman. He towered over her and cupped her chin in his hands. "Was it for someone you loved? A man?"

The way she glanced to the side gave away that Sebastian had guessed right.

"Now, I wonder what your bosses would think of they discovered this revelation?"

Without meeting Sebastian's eyes, the woman shinigami replied. "What the hell do you want from me?"