Chapter 10

After completing Mingyu's paper work at university they both head to Mansae Cafe to meet Mingyu's friends .As they enter the cafe the silver bell on the door rang . They goes to the large table where 9 people were chating , giggling . They sat beside each other and Mingyu properly introduce his friends to Wonwoo cause he didn't get a chance for introduction on wedding night . Wonwoo only knew Jungkook and Jun among the 9 friends at the table.

—" Meet my friends. " Mingyu said pointing at them and giving them a look to introduce themselves.

—" I am Jeonghan. My babys Mommy ." he giggled and side hugged Mingyu. 

—" Hyung I am not your baby ." Mingyu pouted.

—"Doesn't matter it's you or Chan , You all are my babies ." Jeonghan looked at his right side to give chan a cheeky smile . chan just rolled his eyes as if it's a regular think .

—" Hyunggggg . I hate you ." Mingyu huffed and pouted again . Wonwoo just glared not liking what's happening in his eye sight . and the whole table laughing.

—" I am chan . I am the maknae ."

—" Hi . I am Seokmin . nice to meet you~ ." seokmin said in a singing tone.

—" It's Hong Jisoo . just call me joshua ."

—" You already know me I don't need to introduce myself. " Minghao said .

—"guess what ! Same here ." Jung chuckled.  Wonwoo rolled his eyes at jun .

—" I am seungkwan. Call me Diva." Seungkwan flipped his non existence hair from his shoulder .

—" Don't mind him . and I am Hansol." again everyone laughed.

—" I don't need to give introduction right ?" This time it's Jungkook .

—" I am Wonwoo . nice to meet you all ."

—" We know your name . and now we know it too that you are Jungkook's brother and Mingyu's husband.  " Jun teased Wonwoo .

—" I'll kill you Jun ." Wonwoo murmured and glare at Jun .

Rest of the time at cafe was really good and enjoyable but Wonwoo was getting jealous as he saw mingyu smiling widely with his friends . Specially it was Jungkook.  He knew that Jungkook is Mingyu's best friend and also his already has a boyfriend but he was getting jealous doesn't know why .

—" Let's go home ." Wonwoo said to Mingyu.

—" Ok ."

—" Oh Jungkook when are you coming back to stay ?" Wonwoo asked Jungkook .

—" I have got a week before I go back to LA to Continue study i'll go back tomorrow.  " Jungkook answered.

—" Really tomorrow. That's good ." Mingyu hugged Jungkook and Wonwoo didn't like it at all . He gripped Mingyu's wrist and pulled his to the car and started driving .

***

In a blink of eye they are now in front of Wonwoo's house . Wonwoo again grabbed Mingyu's wrist to their room and pined him against the door after entering the room .

—" W-what are you d-doing ?" Mingyu stares at Wonwoo's eyes feeled with anger , jealousy.

—" Tell me what's your actual relation with my brother. "

—"H-he is just my bestie that's all ." Mingyu murmured enough for Wonwoo to hear .

—" Then why are you always clingy with him . and that Jeonghan guy why was he calling you baby ." Wonwoo's voice became deep and eyes dark .

—" I-it's just J-just ." "Just what Jeon Mingyu ." Mingyu flinched at the voice eyes teary Looking anywhere but not at Wonwoo's eyes .

—"Look at me and say ."

—" T-they are just F-friends nothing else . A-and I-i don't h-have any Boyfriend. " Mingyu said in a Low voice looking scared.

—" Who ever they are and if you have any lover or anything that doesn't matter to me . you are married to me and now you are mine . ONLY MINE JEON MINGYU!  " Wonwoo said as he grabbed Mingyu's chin . Mingyu didn't said anything just nodded slightly.

***