Chapter 11

—" Mingyu wanna hangout together?"Jungkook asked . Mingyu nodded happily but Wonwoo was against it .

—" No ! He can't. " Wonwoo declare .

—" But hyung why? I am only staying here for two days now . and you didn't allow him to go yesterday to ." Jungkook whine. " Hyung please I wanna go with him ."

—" Then go tomorrow only for 2 hours not today ." Mingyu smiled softly atleast he is going outside the house almost after a week . Wonwoo didn't even allow him to go to university for almost a week .

—" Lunch is ready ." Mingyu announced and they came to dinning and ate their lunch . now it's Mingyu's almost regular work to cook . Wonwoo loves eating what mingyu cook but he doesn't like he's sharing it with Jungkook every day . they ate their lunch mingyu and jungkook giggling and Wonwoo getting pissed of .

***

Next day

Mingyu and Jungkook went to hangout . doing some fun as Mingyu's not gonna see Jungkook for a long time as the shorter is going back to LA .

—" Jungkook , does hyung going back with you ?" Mingyu asked .

—" Hmm he will . I can't be able to live without him being there ." Jungkook softly smiled at the thought of Taehyung . "Mingyu when you going to confess to hyung ?"

—" Don't know . But maybe he started to like me ." Mingyu smiled .

—" That's good . Let's go now or we'll be late ." Mingyu looked at Jungkook confused.

—" Dumb 2 hours are gonna over and there's a party at the house today ."jungkook winked at mingyu .

***

Party was at Wonwoo's parents house for their business partners and relatives and friends . at wedding who didn't come they'll be present in this party also their other friends. Mingyu and Wonwoo came to his parents house along with Jungkook that afternoon .

—" Mom where's Mingyu ? " Wonwoo asked as he didn't saw Mingyu for a few minutes. 

—" Oh he told me he is gonna recive his friend He just get out of house ."

—" Ok ." Wonwoo left to find mingyu outside but he didn't saw him . ' You dare to obey my order to don't go anywhere alone . Wait till we go home .'Wonwoo thought .

***

—" You wanna tell them what I have done . " Mingyu grabbed the man's chin tight . blood were dripping from the man's face . " Now look what I do to you . You want to tell Wonwoo about my real face , it's never gonna happen . I even let my own Father suffer just to get Wonwoo and you thought you can ruin my plans . Go to hell ." Mingyu shoot the man in the head still gripping his chin with left hand .

—" Hyung can you take care of it for me ." Mingyu said to his crime partner Jeonghan .

—" i'll and you can go now Wonwoo might be angry. " Jeonghan chuckled.

At Home

—" Mom is Mingyu back ?" Wonwoo asked as soon as he entered.

—" He is upstair with his friend. " Wonwoo goes to upstairs and grabbed Mingyu's hand to take him in another room .

—" Where were you ? Didn't I told you not to go anywhere without telling me ." Mingyu flinched at Wonwoo's voice .

—" I-I just went to take my friend he didn't know the location. " Mingyu said in a pouty face and then Mrs. Jeon call for Mingyu and he ran to the door .

—" I Love You Kim Mingyu.  If I saw you with someone else my mind goes insane my heart hurts if it's love then I Love You . " Wonwoo finally confessed but there's no one to listen to him .

—" Where were you ? You didn't come to pick me ." Eunwoo Mingyu's friend asked him .

—" Do me a favor and don't tell anyone that I didn't pick you up ." Eunwoo looks confused.

***