Chapter 12

They get ready before party started . Mingyu and Wonwoo's friends came before party started, talking to each other . meantime Mingyu was getting ready in the room upstairs.  Wonwoo entered the room without any knock , and mingyu flinched slightly covering his bare chest . He sighed as he saw none other then Wonwoo to enter the room. 

—" Can't you knock before entering. " Mingyu goes back to what he was doing .

—" It's my room . I can enter whenever I want . " ' and you are mine , I can see you whenever I want.'Wonwoo smirked . " Be quick I am waiting for you ." Wonwoo sat on the bed and stare at Mingyu who's getting ready.  'Absolutely gorgeous.'

'

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Imagine it's their look )

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Imagine it's their look )

***

—"Hey ." Seungcheol said as he saw Jeonghan.

—" Oh Hi! " Jeonghan blushed .

—" Can I ask something? "

—" Yeah go on ."

—" Can I have your contact? "

—" Why not ." Seungcheol smiled as he gave his phone to Jeonghan.

—" Let's hangout sometimes." Seungcheol said eyes sparkling.

—" Ok . but just you and me ." Jeonghan's cheeks became pink shade .

—" Yeah ." older's smile got wider .

***

Nayeon also Came to the the party just because of her evil intention.

—" Jeon Wonwoo what did you think that i'll stay silent.  Now i'll meet your husband and tell him that who am I ." She smirked .

—" Why are you here ? Get out right now or I'll call security. " Wonwoo hurried as soon as he saw the girl enter the house and goes to her .

—" Oh common my dad is invited he can't come so i am here . and you just wait and watch what I do ." She flipped his hair and left Wonwoo.

Mingyu was standing still as he saw Wonwoo talking to a girl he clicked the girls pick and send it to Jeonghan who was standing beside him .

—"Hyung can you find her information. " Jeonghan nodded.

—" What are you talking about ." Minghao asked elbowing Jeonghan.

—" I'll tell you later ." Jeonghan whispered.

Mr. And Mrs. Jeon introduced Mingyu to everyone as their son-in-law. Nayeon came to Mingyu as she saw Wonwoo wasn't around Mingyu and she took the chance .

—" Hi can I talk to you for few minutes? " She asked politely but not with good intention.

—" Yeah of course.  Can we talk upstairs? " Mingyu asked as he lead her to Wonwoo's room ." So what do you want to talk about ?"

—"Oh about Wonwoo . I am his girlfriend, so I want to say that he is cheating on you ." She smirked.

—" W-what you a-are his g-girlfriend ?" Mingyu took two step back as he put his hand in the side table .

—" So just give him divorce so we can get married. He will still divorce you if you doesn't want , I am just here to tell you stay away from him ." She said sassily trying to being cool .

—" Hmm~Divorce 😏 " Mingyu picked the fruit knife from the table and hide it behind his back as he took small steps towards the girl infront of him . " You think i'll divorce him after getting him as mine , after doing so many things to just to get him as mine . " Mingyu put the knife on her throat .'You won't be die with this fruit knife but I have other plans ' Mingyu smirked.

—" W-what are you doing ." Nayeon tremble .

—" Look who you are it doesn't matter to me but you are trying to take him from me ." He evily smirked .

Just then they heard foot steps .

***