eight

"Pretty good that Scott left, huh?" Guqqie asks. They're standing on the balcony of a small oak house, overlooking the mycelium beaches touching the deep oceanic waters. The waves crash gently against the shores and a mooshroom moos nearby.

"Yeah." Aimsey replies, letting out a grateful sigh of relief. They look up at the starry sky, "I... I am so sorry he was anywhere near you. I should've been more ready for this. For him. I shouldn't have mentioned you to him... he has a thing for attacking people I care for."

"Oh, so you care about me now?" Guqqie teases.

"Shut it, you." Aimsey laughs, pecking her cheek bashfully.

"You know I'd never believe that you would call us your minions, right?"

"Hm, but you did believe it."

"It wasn't my-"

"It wasn't your fault, superstar. I know. Don't worry."

Don't worry.

The Colosseum is dark. [A/N: guys buckle up] It's always dark, because it's always empty. It's far from the main locality of Area Unknown, and honestly quite useless for anyone's needs. But when demon royalty wants to take their girlfriend on a unique, exciting and adventurous date, it's the perfect spot. They spent the morning lighting it up with torches, clearing cobwebs and even setting up some chairs in the centre, with a chest of snacks for the two of them. It was perfect. All he had to do now was to go get her.

Walking out of the massive structure, a shiny piece of metal caught Aimsey's eye. The corvid-collector creature he was, he immediately redirected his path to go take a look. Buried between bricks he found a tiny shard of smelted netherite. Sharp around the edges and clearly broken off of a bigger piece. Its shine was blue - a clear sign it had once been part of something powerfully enchanted. Indented lines on that wall (some writing, some slashes) indicated it was a sword. but nothing in the Overworld could break the hellish material. He tucked it into his pocket to research with his friend Eloise later, and continued on his way to his and Guqqie's new homebase. 'Don't worry', he told himself, over and over. 'It's gonna be great. She loves you - what could go wrong?'

Don't worry.

"Hi!" Guq smiles, opening the door. "You look very handsome." She nods to her partner's cleanly-pressed suit, in a teal tone matching that of her dress. A pink tulip replaces a lapel on his jacket, and a matching pink tie completes the outfit.

"Thank you, you look... breathtaking." Aimsey says, their gaze melting more every second at the sight of their girlfriend. Wrapped gently in a pretty turquoise fabric that shimmered in the light, she looked like the ocean itself. The short sleeves were made of a sheer tissue in a matching shade, and a variety of pink flowers dotted the dress, akin to her bubblegum hair.

"I like your tulip!"
"I chose it with you in mind, superstar."

The duo walk together towards the colosseum, the looming structure standing like a bad omen, greeting them, inviting them into their dooms. No one notices. It's all fine.

Don't worry. 

A/N: dont worry guys :) dont even worry :) what are you worrying about :)