My loves

Request:

Athena's POV:

I was in bed, causally scrolling on my phone when I heard the doorbell from downstairs, I looked at the time and thought to myself "𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞". I went downstairs and opened the door to see my two beautiful girlfriends Nat and Rose, I smiled seeing them and let them in.

"Why are you guys here" I ask as I close the door behind me "well we missed you" Nat smiled as she kissed me gently, I smiled and kissed her back "you could've texted saying you were coming" then Rose speaks up "what's the fun in that though" I chuckled and gave her a kiss.

We were up in my room playing monopoly when I noticed Rose was getting fidgety, I looked at her and placed my hand on her knee "baby, you okay?" She looks at me and nodded "yeah I'm good" I could tell she was lying. Nat then chimed in "honey you can talk to us" she said placing her hand on Roses thigh, when I heard a small whimper come out of Roses lips, I knew what was wrong.

I moved next to her and wrapped my arm around her "talk to me baby" I gently rubbed her back, feeling her shiver under my touch. Nat then sits on the other side of her and places her hand on her thigh again "I.. I don't know why I.." Rose couldn't even finish her sentence without whimpering from our touch.

I looked at Nat and nodded, she nodded back and cleared off the bed, then got in front of Rose, placing her hands on her legs and looking at her for consent. Rose let out a shaky breath and nodded, with that Nat spread her legs open and saw how wet she was, her eyes widening a little.

"Rose, baby.. have you been holding this back for a while?" Nat asks her with concern, all she could do was nod. I looked at her and placed my hand on her shoulder "why didn't you tell us?" I also had concern in my voice "I didn't wanna be a burden.." she whispers under her breath, trying to close her legs but Nat keeps them open.

I sat Rose between my thighs and wrapped my arms around her "you are not a burden sweetheart, never have never will" Nat then says "exactly, we love you and if something like this has happened, we wanna help" she rubbed roses legs a little, causing her to shiver "please then.. please help.." she asked with desperation, I looked at Nat then back at Rose "we will baby".

I pulled off her shirt as Nat removed her skirt, I unclasped her bra and tossed it with her shirt. Rose whimpered at my touch on her skin, I whispered into her ear as my hands ran up her body "you okay my love?" She leans her head back on my shoulder and let out heavy breaths "I'm okay.." I smiled and kissed her shoulder.

Nat laid on her stomach between Rose's legs and pressed kisses on her inner thighs, rose let out a small moan and leant her head back more, I moved my hands to her breasts and gently held them. I started massaging them in my hands, fiddling with her nipples until they went hard, she let out a low moan and bit her lip.

Nat kissed up her inner thighs until she reached her core, she pressed a kiss on her clit then latched her lips onto it and sucked it harshly, making Rose moan loudly. I kept playing with her breasts as Nat did her magic, she moved two fingers through her folds and pushed them in, pumping them in and out as she swapped between licking and sucking on her clit.

Rose was a moaning mess, she was grinding on Nats fingers and face at the same time. We both knew she was close, so Nat added another finger and repeatedly hit her g-spot, I started kissing and sucking on her neck, leaving hickeys everywhere. "I-I'm so.." I nibbled on her neck as I whispered "come baby".

She moaned loudly as she came on Nats fingers, leaving her completely breathless. I kissed over the hickeys on her neck and rubbed her chest gently, Nat cleaned her fingers and crawled over, wrapping her arms around the both of us. "You feeling better sweetie?" Nat asks her as she kisses her cheek, she nodded a little and said through heavy breaths "yes.. that felt so good.." I chuckled and kept rubbing her chest "I'm glad".

Nat pressed a soft kiss on Roses lips and smiled "don't be ashamed to ask us okay?" Nat said as she rubbed roses thigh, rose nodded and laid her head back on my chest, her body was exhausted. I picked her up and stood up, Nat following behind as I carried Rose into the bathroom. When the bath was filled up I placed Rose in, then stripped and got in with her. I held her in my arms and washed her body with a wet cloth, Nat got in as well soon after and we took turns taking care of her.

When we all got out I dried Rose off and put some of my clothes on her, I then passed Nat some then got into my own. I carried Rose into bed and laid her down, I got in after then Nat did, I held rose to my chest as Nat had her arm around my waist. Rose looked at both of us and smiled slightly, then sat up enough to press a soft kiss on Nats lips, then a soft kiss on mine "I love you both.." she whispered as she laid in my arms again.

I smiled and so did Nat, I kissed the top of Roses head and Nat gently rubbed her arm "We love you too" Nat said lovingly and I nodded "your our girl rose, always will be" I rubbed her back "thank you Athena.." Rose softly said as she fell asleep in my arms. I looked at Nat and kissed her gently "goodnight beautiful" she then kissed back "goodnight my love" she smiled as she fell asleep still holding me, I smiled and fell asleep as well.

I love them both.