I

"Ugh." Roksu woke up groggily. He just died a horrible death after defeating Yvonne—no, the fragment of the Sealed God in the artifact Yvonne Eckart owned. At the very least, Penelope will live a long and honest life. He was able to send Alver Crossman back to the Paper Graveyard, and Callisto threw all of the paperwork at him while he was enjoying the romance of his life.

Now?

A dorm.

"Still asleep?"

Team Leader Lee Soohyuk, who was in his teens, greeted him. He had never seen his reincarnation in another world, so why here? If he is still here, he must have died during the Birth of the Hero's world.

He sat up straight and gazed at himself. He has a youthful, adolescent appearance. Not only did his body have no scars, but his eyes remained the same reddish-brown they had always been.

"God of Death told me you burned one of his churches from the previous world and asked me to stop you from doing it again." Soohyuk smiled sheepishly as if he had never considered burning one of God of Death's churches.

"I bet you want to burn his church yourself?" Roksu smirked and put on the cool uniform he had never worn as a teenager! "What is this world then?"

"It is one of the novels you read in your earlier life."

"Really?"

"Hmm. Does the protagonist, Kim Suho, sound familiar?"

Kim Suho? Suho.... Su...ho...

"Oh, the munchkin boring novel I have read before," Roksu said while wearing his glasses.

"Yup. That one. The god informed me that another god is on his way to rewrite the world's novel."

"Similar to what that bastard god did?"

"Well, I believe it is specially." Soohyuk stood up and led him to the arena. The arena was filled with cheers as people called out their names.

"We are currently inside the Cube."

Amazing. I used to go by the name cube as my ability name in Roxanna's world.

"It's kind of a military academy."

"It is. And..."

"And?"

"We retained our previous abilities, Roksu-yah."

Aside from the Record, I lacked any useful combat abilities. I am just a freak of nature who memorized the entire library.

Roksu is not suited for combat, though. He was meant to control and take command. Soohyuk told him that before. His devilish brain was meant to take everything and move it to his disposal.

"Considering our ranks, I rank 10th and you rank 15th, but you are ranked first in Military Tactics. Academe is currently won by the princess from England, and the overall monster, Kim Suho." Soohyuk points to the center of the field and the monster inside.

He's strong. Still a munchkin, though.

But wait.

"Ugh, his smile makes me think of Choi Han." He can not help but say it aloud.

"It is one of the benefits of being a swordmaster, Roksu-yah: you can appear innocent and adorable while being a feral dog." Soohyuk smiled as if he were not a swordmaster himself.

Roksu frowned and swallowed his words, knowing it would not be good to contradict Team Leader right now.

"So, Team Leader... "