The Fallout!

Mina was weeping as she sat in the ambulance. Izuku stood nearby as the students of 1A were being questioned by the heroes. "I am sorry I was unable to arrive in time to save Eijiro. If I had been able to be here sooner, I would have." He said softly with sorrow in his voice. Mina nodded as she dried her eyes. She may not be the smartest, but even she could tell the boy meant those words. "Th-Thanks. I just wish he didn't have to d-die..." She trailed off. Izuku nodded as he knelt down in front of her.

"You and I both, Miss Ashido. I have many spells at my disposal, but resurrection is not one of them. While I can't resurrect Eijiro, I can do something else. Wait a moment, and I shall return with something to aid you." Izuku said with a sad smile. Before Mina could say anything, Izuku vanished.

Izuku warped to the corpse of Eijiro Kirishima. "I truly do yearn to bring you back, Eijiro. You were there for Mina when I never got the chance to be. However, I can harness your memories and create something for her that she will always have to remember you by." He said as he tapped his remains and a pale blue glow coated them. The heroes and police nearby watched as suddenly a small object formed in Izuku's free hand. Many heroes eyed the boy with anger and hate. The fools believed he was no better than the villains he slaughtered for simply killing them. He clearly had the power to incapacitate them so they could be imprisoned. Instead, he killed the villains as if he had the right to do as such. But no matter how much they wanted to, they knew he was far stronger than them.

As the light faded, Izuku smiled at his gift and warped back to Mina. The medic and Mina both yelped in surprise when the boy warped back. "Heh, sorry, I keep forgetting to give warning when I'd warp around others. Miss Ashido, I have a gift to help you through this." Izuku said as he held the object before the pink girl. Mina's eyes fell upon the object, and tears formed once more. In Izuku's hand was a small figurine shaped like Eijiro in his hero suit. "This is a special creation. While you hold onto this, you can relive every memory of his. With it, I'm sure you'll never forget the amazing hero in training Red Riot, aka Eijiro Kirishima."

Mina gasped at the information and tentatively reached out and took the small figurine into her hands. Immediately, the figurine and her both began to glow. As Mina was pulled into a white void. "I see. So he wasn't lying after all. I'm glad that Izubro was able to save you, Mina." Came the voice she knew all too well. Wheeling around, Mina's eyes went wide as she saw standing before her in his UA uniform was Eijiro Kirishima. With a soft smile as his eyes watered, he waved to her. Without thinking, she ran up to him and hugged him. "Kiri! What? How is this possible?" She asked as they hugged each other.

"Izubro did this. When I died, I had regrets. He knew this and made me a deal. He duplicated my soul and put it within the figurine he gave you. My original soul would pass on to the world beyond, and this duplicate will live on here inside my figurine. I can see the world through the figurine's eyes and hear the outside world. Then, when you hold it, we can view my entire life's story and communicate as if I never passed away. While I may not be able to protect you like before or hang with you in the outside world, we can always contact one another any time you possess the figurine." Eijiro said as they broke the hug and each wiped their eyes.

Mina smiled as she realized what Izuku had done. He used his mighty powers to save Eijiro's soul and make a clone of it in order to help her handle his loss better. "I see. Heh. He knew he couldn't bring you back to life and at the same time didn't want you to fall into hate and anger. So, while you have passed on, this soul can't ever become a threat. Right?" Mina asked, blowing the mind of Eijiro. "That's right, Miss Ashido." Izuku said, shocking the duo by his sudden appearance here. "Whoa/ Yow, what the?" The duo shouted in surprise, making Izuku chuckle.

"Hehehe. Sorry. Ahem. As I was saying. You are right in your assessment of my actions. Regret can be the thing that turns a gentle soul into a chaotic spirit. If that happens, then those who would have earned passage to the light realm would forever be doomed to hell. This was he can be sent to the realm of light, and his duplicate is unable to be turned into a monster." Izuku explained as both blinked at the knowledge. "However, time still passes on even whilst you're in this place. Right now is not the time to discuss all this as Nezu and Aizawa have arrived along with Detective Tsukauchi and request our presence." Izuku said, making the pair sigh at their short time to get reacquainted. The pair hugged one last time before Mina and Izuku were returned to the living world once more.