3🫧

Wedding day ✨️

Maid : mam you look so elegant

Yn : thanks

Y/m : please take good care of your body. Remember you are beautiful just the way you are...my chubby

You nodded . You controlled your tears

Y/m : I will visit monthly once ...okay

Yn : mom...you better come with me

She nodded no

Y/m : listen yn..no matter what . You must not give up on them, I can't come with you,it's not possible...but remember mama love you

You just hug her , she planted a kiss on your forehead .

You heard a knock..soon the door opened..you saw a old man with some intimidating aura..you just gulped .

Mr kim : young lady let's go

You nodded. You both collapsed arms together...you walk through the wedding hall. The hall was filled with VIP person, minimum 20 to 30 people that's all.
All were dressed in Royal black...looking so elegant but not so devilish than the two men standing in an high spot .

You can feel your eyes captivated from their deadly glare.

Looking so devilish........

You stand before them almost between them , but opposite to them .

The priest is also confused , how can he declare the couple with two husbands and one wife..its very rare , not only rare . Pretty impossible..but still it's possible in your story.

Mr kim chuckled

Mr kim : I know this will happen . First tell Taehyung name , he is older than Jungkook.

Priest : Mr kim taehyung and Mr jeon jungkook  and Ms. Park yn , I declare you three as husband and wife .please vow.

You three did as the traditional

Priest: please do the next step too.

You gulped . Yes...its a kiss, not just kiss your first kiss.

They both glared at you . They just left the place making people gossip and gasp at this action.

Mr kim : taehyung,  jungkook come back

They didn't even turn back

Taehyung: you just told to marry.

Mr kim : this idiots , I am sorry yn .

Yn : it's okay..sir

Mr kim : yn please consider me as your grandfather.  Afterall you are my responsibility now.

Yn : but how will I reach home.

Mr kim : oh don't worry about that , my guard will take you .

You bid goodbye to your mother. Your family is no where ...they didn't attend your wedding.