7🫧

You woke up around 7 am . You took a bath and did your morning routine .You started to prepare breakfast for them .

Taehyung woke up first....he checked his  phone first and saw so many messages from his chick's. He just ignored the messages and did his morning routine .

Around 8 am
Jungkook woke up just now . He did his usual routine . He came downstairs,  he saw you and Rose was eating . He just left without eating . You didn't tell rose about yesterday night...she will worry too much .

Rose  : young master didn't eat

Yn : he told he have important meeting today and his PA will pick me up .

Rose : ok yn then I will do gardening now,  maids will reach here soon .

Rose left for her gardening.  Soon the bell rang,  you opened the door.  Three maids in there early 30's are appointed.  You smiled at them , they smiled back .

Yuna : mam , my name Is yuna

Lissy: my name is lissy

Kiara : and my name is kiara

Yn : thanks for coming here , my name is yn . Don't be too formal with me . You can name me as yn, and I will guide you to your rooms .

They nodded and followed you , you showed their room to them and left

Lissy : she is so kind

Kiara  : yes..she is cute too

Yuna : yes now let's freshen up and do our work .

___________

You got a call from Jungkook and he told he will not pick you up today and office meeting is cancelled . You just started watching television,while maids do their work.

Around 1 pm  [ Afternoon]

Taehyung reached the mansion and gave a very exhausted look , you noticed some blood stain in his shirt and coat . You know very well he is ruthless .

Taehyung: where are the maids

Yn : they are upstairs..doing their assigned work.

Taehyung: I mean where is kiara

Yn : mm..kiara she is in our room, cleaning our room. But Taehyung how do you know her.

Taehyung: she is my toy , ofcourse I know her .

Your heart clenched , even though you know he is a playboy..still it's hurts .

He went upstairs while smirking . You switched off  the television and just went to the garden where Rose is working still now .

In garden

Yn : unnie..I am-

Rose got a message from her phone, she widened her eyes and told she will be back by tomorrow morning .

Rose : I am sorry yn...its urgent

She left the mansion making you more miserable.

You heard some moaning from your bedroom..you can clearly hear their moans. As you are in garden,which is near to your room. Their moans make you more gloomy now...tears started to fall,you just wiped your tears .

Yn : come on , yn don't cry for this silly matter.

You just went to Rose room and closed the door .

____________

Taehyung pov
Somewhat i am not satisfied at all , I have fucked her so many times..but still I am not satisfied.  Something is missing, but what's missing.

Taehyung felt like something is missing and moreover he is not satisfied at all. He saw that kiara boobs are too small , suddenly he started comparing you with kiara .

Taehyung: yn have nice curves and she have sexy figure..wait why I am thinking about her .

Taehyung thoughts started imagining your body and how he would feel if he fucked you. Soon he nodded his head .

Taehyung: she is no match for me

______________

Around 3 pm

Taehyung is showering while kiara is cleaning their mess . You are sleeping in Rose room . She left after cleaning the room and took a shower in her room.

You woke up with a yawn 🥱

Yn : why did I sleep first of all..yeah..mm because I was in sad mood maybe..

Yuna and lizzy know about kiara relationship with Taehyung so they didn't mind . Lizzy prepared some snacks..yuna came inside Rose room with some snacks . You gladly had it .

Yuna smiled sadly looking at your state.she asked a question making you choke.

Yuna : yn are you virgin

Yn:...<choke>...

Yn : ...unnie..of course I am , why did you asked me such question .

Yuna : nothing yn , don't mind .

_________________

Lizzy thought
Everything is going as planned , soon I will kill yn and make Jungkook life miserable . I will make his life so miserable that he will beg me to kill him .

Lizzy grinned while thinking something,  which will lead miserable time  to you .

Thanks for voting
🫵🏻🫶🫰