Damn...its time for the ball

SAINT

After I finished shopping I headed home with just one shopping bag. I managed to get a shirt, some pants and some shoes. Honestly, I was pretty happy with my shopping hall. I was even in a mood to go to a cafe. If that doesn't tell you I feel better.... I don't know what does! I ran up to my room to get ready. It was currently 5 pm which means i have some time before the ball. I made sure I was shaven and clean. I always feel better after I groom myself. If I can control something, I will do it perfectly. Since I don't have control of myself most of the time, things like being clean and everything being neat is such a big deal for me. It given me some sense of control. A sense of satisfaction. I walked up to my second closet which was hidden behind a huge painting of hell and heaven. It was my favorite painting growing up by a French artist. My mom eventually saw how mesmerized I was with this painting when we saw it at an auction...sooo...she may have bought it for $5million. She gave it to me for my 20th birthday. And I was in awe. I didn't even know they were selling this painting. Honestly I dont think they were but knowing my parents.... I think they may have "persuaded" the museum into selling it. But never mind that. I opened the closet and was immediately greeted with knives and guns I've collected. There was only 5 guns in there but there were over 100 knives. I like knives. It feels more personal when I use one against someone.

I grabbed my favorite knife which was black and red. It was the size of my hand and fit perfectly. My uncle had it made for me. He knew how much I liked knives so he made one with my last name imprinted on the butt of the knife. It was really pretty. I grabbed it and placed in my waist band.
I was wearing black pleated pants and a black long sleeved collar . The only color that was on me was my necklace . It was red and hung low on my collar bone. I wore black dress shoes that had silver buckle in each side. I felt...good. Clean. My hair was good and my bangs were styled perfectly on my forehead. I liked when my bangs covered a little bit of my eyes. It made it easier to talk to someone face to face. I was about to put some cologne on when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said as I sprayed some in my wrist and rubbed it. Santino came in and closed the door behind me. He looked much more elegant and grown up than I did. He was wearing a white button up with a black suit vest and black dress pants. His hair was neatly styled up showing his face with confidence. There was a silver chain hanging from his vest. And his gun was placed in his waist band as well.

"You..you dressed up!" He said as he got closer to me. He walked around me touching my outfit. "You haven't dressed up in ages. You look good!"he said excitedly.

"Well..it's your birthday. " I said with a small laugh. "Kind of had to for the occasion".

"That's not true...You know damn well I don't care if you showed up to my coronation in pijamas." He said giving me a smirk. He was teasing me. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Yeah...no. It's the day you are getting recognized as the next Don. I'm not gonna show up in pijamas." I said as I lightly punched his arm.

"Happy birthday!" I yelled out. He laughed out loud pulling me in for a hug.

"Why thank you baby brother. You know...I thought you were incapable of showing me affection." He said as he hugged me tightly.

"Telling you happy birthday counts as affection?" I said as I tried to push him away .

"Uhm...DUH!" He said as he let go of me with a stupid smirk.He put he hands around my face making sure I look up at him.

"You are usually really quiet and when you talk to me even if it's to call me annoying...ITS A SIGN OF AFFECTION!" He said as he squeezed my cheeks together. I rolled my eyes at how dramatic he was being. I pushed him again and he finally let go.