The Meeting

GIOVANNI

I'm currently in Italy to have a meeting with the Costa Mafia. Our biggest rivals. But while they had Italy, I had all Russia. I'm Italian as well but I was raised in Russia with the Russian mafia. I'm currently in a warehouse with my right hand man Dmitri.

"No!! No I swear I wasn't following you!!" The scream of the man getting tortured broke me through. I rolled my eyes.

"Well..that can't be true. I mean...we found my picture in your pocket." I said as I got closer to him. He was in the floor covered in blood from all the cuts I gave him. And a few missing finger nails. Allllright. All his missing finger nails.

"Fuck you!! The Irish mob will have your head on a pike!!" He yelled out making me see red. You see...I hate disrespect. Like HATE IT. I braved my knife from my pocket and placed it on his neck.

"Fuck the Irish mob and fuck you...you think they can take me down little lamb? You think that they can kill me? Do you know who I am?"I said as I brought the knife down to his thigh and stabbed. He screamed out making me feel a rush of excitement. I've always love hearing my enemies screamed. I twisted the knife making him scream more. I took the knife out and stabbed his other thigh.

"You know...I think I'll be nice today. What do you think Dmitri?" I said as looked back at Dmitri who was signing some papers behind me. I rolled my eyes. He is such a buzzkill.

"If you are going to kill him do it now. You have a meeting in 30 minutes. It's be rude of us to be late since we requested it." I groaned at his comment.

"Fine." I grabbed the knife and slit his throat from one side of his ear to the other side. He started choking and squirming all over the floor. I felt my body get warm with fire and excitement. I dipped my finger in his throat to get some blood. I painted a smile with his blood on his face. Pretty.

"Alright let's go and meet our rivals!" I said laughing.

We decided to meet up at a warehouse near my hideout and close to theirs. Just in case someone decided to fuck shit up. The reason we are meeting is because we both a a common rival. And it would be best if we team up to take them down. Especially since they do some rather...fucked up things whenever the cross over to either side of territory. Human trafficking, prostitution, etc... I mean I know I'm fucked up as well but we don't touch innocent people. They aren't part of this so why drag them in? I mean sure. Yes. I kill for a living and love to behead people here and there but I have CLASS. DECORUM. You know?

As we arrived to the warehouse for the meeting, I saw 2 more cars pull up. Bodyguards. Makes sense. I mean I also bought some people with me in case. But I doubt I need anyone to kill someone I don't like. I can erase them off the face of this earth whenever I feel like it. Buuuuut..... Dmitri told me I should be on my best behavior today like the good boy I am. So.... I will TRY.....not to you know...KILLL....anyone today. I'll try. Sorta.

The car stopped at the front of the warehouse. I could tell they were already inside since the door was wide open. I grabbed my gun and placed it on my waist band. I looked over at Dmitri as he he grabbed the papers he was signing for the deal we were about to make . We got out of the car and headed towards the entrance . I had about 10 people with me and they had about the same number as I did on their side. As we got closer to the middle of the room where The Costa family was at, I could tell who was the leader. He had a smaller built than I had and a little shorter. An inch or 2 . He radiated power as I did. And then I looked next to him which I was guessing was his right hand man. Right? He was much shorter than us and his build was small as well. But what really caught my attention was that he was wearing a mask. One of those surgical masks. He was also wearing a black hoodie, so all I could see was his eyes. They were black. Like really black. Really really black. Pretty too. I could kind of see his black lashes. They were long. Hmmm. Why isn't he showing his face? My curiosity is peaked.