Silent Pain

In Seoul when Jimin and Taehyung were tweeny years old, they became guardians to their 10 yearold brother, Jungkook, after their parents' tragic accident.

They went to his school events, like parent-teacher meetings and soccer games, cheering him on and giving him the support he needed. They filled the roles of parents with love and care.

To Jungkook, his brothers were more than just siblings, they were his protectors, his mentors, his everything.

Jimin and Taehyung made a happy home for Jungkook, where there was always laughter and love. They treated Jungkook like a prince, taking care of everything for him.

As time passed, Jungkook is now forteen and Taehyung and Jimin  are tweeny four and got busy with work. They have breakfast before he wakes up and dinner after he's already asleep. But  they didn't realize that they were neglecting Jungkook. They didn't know they were hurting him.

Jungkook woke up and  went to the dinning as he sees the sight of his brothers,having breakfast at the dining table. Excitedly, he hugged them both, wishing them a good morning. They returned the gesture, patting his back. Taehyung was engrossed in reading the newspaper, while Jimin was on a call.

Feeling disappointed, Jungkook tried to talk to his brothers, hoping to connect with them. But they seemed distracted and barely responded. Wanting to ask about a school trip, Jungkook hesitated when Taehyung also got a call, unable to bring up his request.

Feeling dejected, Jungkook quietly left the table, saying goodbye to his brothers. Their response was a simple "hmm," which made him feel even more down as he went off to school by himself.

_______

In school, Jungkook's friend BamBam approached him and asked excitedly, "Hey, Jungkook, are you looking forward to the trip?"

Jungkook hesitated for a moment before forcing a smile and replying, "Um, not really. I don't think I'm going anymore."

"Oh, really? Why not?"

"I, uh, have plans to go on a picnic with my brothers."

Jungkook feeling guilty for lying, but he  was determined to keep up the facade and protect his brothers' image, even if it meant hiding the truth about their neglect from others.

"Ah, that sounds fun! You're lucky to have such caring brothers." BamBam smiled.

Jungkook forces a smile "Yeah, they're great."

"Well, have fun on your picnic then! See you later, Jungkook."

"Thanks, see you."

As BamBam walked away, Jungkook sighed  internally and started to walk, but heard his name being called by Moobin, the boy who had always been a bully to him.

Swallowing hard, Jungkook turned to face him.

"Did your brothers really taking you to the picnic, or did you just lie because they're ignoring you?" Moobin laughed.

Jungkook's cheeks burned with embarrassment as Moobin continued "You're just hopeless, Jungkook,
Everyone should ignore you or leave you, just like your parents did. And your brothers should do the same. Leave you."

Feeling a surge of anger and hurt, Jungkook clenched his fists, fighting back tears.

"Shut up, Moobin," he whispered, his voice barely above a whisper.

Moobin holds his cheeks angrily"How dare you speak to me like that?"

Moobin punches Jungkook harder in the stomach