Silent Pain ( Final)

On one sunny afternoon, Jin, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook found themselves in the park, playing a friendly game of soccer. Jungkook ran across the field, a bright smile on his face, his laughter blending with the sound of the wind rustling through the trees.

As they took a break, sitting on the grass, Jimin said he would bring something to eat.

"I'll come with you," Jin offered, getting up from his spot. Jimin smiled saying"Sure, let's go grab some snacks." with that they both went from there.

Taehyung and Jungkook remained seated as Jungkook's eyes fell on a couple playing with their two kids. He smiled at the scene, but suddenly his smile dropped, and he glanced at Taehyung, who was drinking water. Jungkook sighed and looked down.Taehyung noticed the change in Jungkook's expression and asked, "What's wrong, Jungkook?"

"Nothing hyung." Jungkook replied.

Before Taehyung could say anything, Jin and Jimin came back with the snacks and handed them to Jungkook and Taehyung, who thanked them. They enjoyed their snacks together, the conversation light and easy.

As they prepared to head back home, a voice interrupted them. "Excuse me," it said. They turned to see the couple Jungkook had been looking at earlier. The couple requested them to take a picture of them.

Jin gladly agreed and took their pictures. Jungkook watched them with a wistful expression, and Taehyung noticed. He made a mental note to talk to Jungkook about it later.

After Jin took the pictures, the couple thanked him.  Jin smiled warmly and wished them a great day before going back home.

After returning from the park and they sitting down for dinner.

They all noticed Jungkook seemed off. "Jungkook, is everything alright?" Jin asked concern. Jungkook, trying to reassure them with a smile, replied, "Yes, hyung, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"You seem a bit down, Jungkook. Are you sure everything's okay? You know you can always talk to us." Jimin said worried.

"I appreciate it, hyung, but really, I'm fine," Jungkook insisted, though his smile didn't quite reach his eyes.

Taehyung sensed something was bothering Jungkook, possibly related to their time at the park, but decided not to mention it.

After dinner, Jungkook went to his room to rest.

"I think I might know what's been bothering Jungkook." Taehyung suddenly said. "What do you think it is?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung then told Jin and Jimin what he noticed at the park, explaining why he thought Jungkook might be feeling uneasy.

"But why he was so distress about it ?" Jin asked confused. "I don't know, too hyung." Taehyung said. "What could that mean?" Jimim also thought.

"Okay, let's talk about it tomorrow. No need to worry him now," Jin said as his phone rang suddenly. "Oh, excuse me, I have to take this. It's an emergency call from the hospital. I might have to go."

Taehyung and Jimin understand the situation and bid goodbyes to Jin as he  left.

They were prepared to go to bed, but suddenly they heard a startled sound from Jungkook's room. They looked at each other with wide eyes and ran to his room.

As they entered Jungkook's room, they saw him tossing and turning in his sleep, clearly having a nightmare. He seemed deeply upset, crying out without waking up. Despite trying to wake him, Jungkook remained trapped in his troubled sleep, tears streaming down his face.

Jimin shook Jungkook gently ,"Jungkook, wake up, it's just a nightmare."
But Jungkook remain asleep as he mumbled  "No, no, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I am sorry hyung"