Blood sucking worm

Hehe! You didn't even have idea where I get this inspiration to write this story from.

I was watching a Urban legend stories where I came across the parasite pandemic story and got the idea to write it. I want it for bible and build but the name sound extremely modern based on the historical background. So got back to Vegas and Pete again. Any way hope you love this story too.

Story Began here.

Doctor Vegas is very well known alpha in the area for his healing skill and knowledge of all diseases although he is in his late 20s. He earn the respect from the villager due to his hard work and fast healing skill. One day he received a very serious invitation from a farmer house in another village. There is a omega standing infront of his door asking for help with him to cure his father who has been sick since two days.

 There is a omega standing infront of his door asking for help with him to cure his father who has been sick since two days

The omega looks lean and thin with a worry visible on his face for his father. Vegas found that omega to be attractive but didn't smell any fragrance coming from omega . May be he has used scent blocker vegas though to himself. The omega can smell the Woody fragrance mixed with the smell of earth when it receives the first rain. However, he didn't care for this at all. He is here to ask for help and he needs to take this doctor in his home as soon as possible. Following the omega, Vegas kept walking for around two hour to reach the omega house.

According to the omega his father seems to be in critical condition.

Hurry up doctor my father can't take it anymore.

Vegas just nod.

Arriving upon infront of the house the omega open the gate and invite doctor Vegas inside.

As the omega led the doctor inside he hurriedly called his mother.

Mother I invited doctor vegas to come here.

The mother has just come out repeatedly urging him in because she was afraid that her husband condition wouldn't make him last long.

The mother invited doctor vegas inside while talking about her husband condition. Her husband has just got sick two days ago and getting worse very quickly.

The person lying on the bed was older man with a pale face and wide open mouth and eyes roll backward. Doctor approach the older man to observe the older man situation. The older man rolled his eyes, panicking and continuously shouting.

It hurts so much. They are crawling all over me. Please kill me. I'm so much in pain.

A blanket cover the older man so, the doctor didn't know what's the older man problem was.
So doctor vegas decided to come and see what was under the blanket. But when he approach, the man strongly reacts to the doctor vegas. He pushed doctor vegas away. It seems the disease has made the man panic and no long aware of his surrounding. But with the years of experience doctor Vegas quickly convinced the man to be examined. Despite following the orders of Doctor, the older man still seems to be very uncomfortable and afraid. As soon as he lifted the blanket, doctor vegas was amazed to see the patient current condition.