-Prologue + Warnings-

.
.
.

"Sage, proceed."

The man watched as a ricky was thrown into the test chamber before him, grinning.

The creature pressed itself against the wall, terrified of what its fate may be. The only other thing in the tube was a flowering plant, its leaves stained with some glowing cyan substance. Below one of it's larger leaves, was food, for the ricky to eat.

After a few moments, the ricky sniffed at the air, confused.

"...When was the last time the rodent ate?" The man spoke up, turning his face to the side.

"Approximately twenty hours, Father."
A childlike figure floated next to him, her attention fixed in the chamber. Half of her face was covered by her red striped hair. She wore a cloak, and some sort of glitch like effect would appear around and on her body.

He chuckled. Things were going swimmingly.

The brown furred animal finally gave into its primal urges, and steps forward to have its long awaited meal. A bit dumbfounded that nothing happened, it begins to eat.

"And we wait."

Soon enough, the ricky tried to get a bit of food that was rather close to the stem of the plant, scratching itself against some thorns. It gives a squeak of pain as it retreats back to the corner it was previously at, holding up the injured paw.

Its fate was now sealed, should his plans go accordingly, which it will.

He turns away.

"Our work here is done. Throw it back with the other test subjects."

He begins heading to the doorway, pleased with himself.

"I'll finally rid myself of that wretched blue rodent."

.
.
.

This story will will include the following:
-Gore
-Death
-Amputation
-Poisoning
(Will be updated)

See y'all in the first chapter!