My Testimony

Okay, so I was nervous to do this, but I felt like I should. This will be a short version of my testimony and not the full thing.

I remembered, surrendering my life to Jesus around either, 2020 or 2022. 

These are some of the things that happened before I came to Jesus.

When I was a little kid, something happened to me. 

And later in my life I got into bad things.

At some point I started to question things, I always believed in God, I thought I was Christian, but I wasn't a real Christian, I was lukewarm. I used to not be sure if I was going to Heaven or Hell. It wasn't until later when I found out that Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven.

I eventually gave my life to Jesus and have faith in him. Of course you don't change overnight it takes time, you just have to trust in God. I'm not fully sure if this happened before or after but I found a video about deliverance and I ended up being delivered from somethings.

I repented and renounced things and I was delivered.

 You should be going to the one that knows all, God who created you and your personality. God knows you and he cares about you and can help you and heal you, he's a father.

God knows everything and he loves you.

New International Version 

John 15:19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

....................................................................................................................................................

We need to pray for discernment, so we won't be deceived and fall for things that this world throws at us. Anyway, God delivered me and I'm thankful and I love him.

NIV

1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us.

Jesus is the only one who can save you from your sins.

I have faith in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I Love You and God Bless You :) 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thank you for reading, this is my short testimony.

New International Version

Galatians 5:19 The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; 20 idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions 21 and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.