Your Side - Daenerys Targaryen

Dany x Fem!reader Sister

Warnings: GOT

Word count: 232

Summary: Dany needs some reassurance from her sister.

Authors Note: I love Daenerys and I think the last season didn't do her character justice. She would not have done what she did. They changed her character's personality in the last season.

"Dany? Are you okay?" Y/n asked her sister as she found her looking out the window down at Meereen. Y/n knew she was stressed lately and the deasions she's had to make have dampened her spirit.

"Fine. I'm fine." Dany answered with a tough face before it fell. She never could pretend in front of Y/n.

"You're my sister. I know when you're not." Y/n smiled, tearing her playfully. Walking over to where Dany was standing. The sisters didn't have as much time alone together as they'd like. But they made do.

"Being Queen is..."

"Harder than you thought." Y/n finished for her. Already knowing what Daenerys wanted to put to words.

Daenerys nodded her head solemnly in agreement. "The decisions that I've had to make."

Y/n reached out for her head and squeezed it, before giving her sister an encouraging smile. "Things will get cazier, and I'm here. I'll always be by your side to help, and to be there for you. Always."

Daenerys smiled gratefully and squeezed her hand back. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Y/n nodded.

"I don't know what I would do without you." Daenerys knew that without Y/n she'd be lost, and that scared her to ever lose Y/n.

"You'll never have to find out." Y/n stated. The sisters never planned on being separated. Especially not by death.