61

The champ is here!😭 the champ is back 

| Taylor- Wilson Home, Sunday |

"Come on Fat Fat!" Zac shouted holding the garage door open before closing it. He made his way out of the garage to finish packing up some bags for their road trip. Zac surprised Fatima with this 'getaway' trip early yesterday morning after she expressed some concerns about the future. With the season and school starting tomorrow, Monday, there was no better time than ever to do a quick little road trip.

"Jwuice!" Junior asked holding his apple juice, Zac looked down to see him wearing his rainbow boots and shorts, Zac wasn't even gonna argue with him about it, they would figure it out when they got to their destination.

He grabbed the juice pouch before opening the back door for Junior to get in. "Imma open it in a few." Zac spoke buckling the straps together. Junior began to kick the back of the passenger seat with his boots because he wanted his juice now. "Will you relax? Damn. Acting like I'm starving you like the kids in Africa." He spoke holding Junior's legs together.

"Mommy?" He pouted throwing his bottom lip out as a tear ran down his face. Zac leaned back to see a waddling Fatima walking out of the garage. "How long is this road trip?" She asked covering her face up from the sun. "Roughly 4 hours."

She nodded her head walking over to Zac, "Why he crying?" She pointed at Junior who was red in the face. "Daddy mean to me, he told me he was gonna starve me like the kids in Africa." Both Zac and Fatima's eyes widened for different reasons, Zac didn't even need to turn his face, he knew Fatima was staring into his soul. Putting his hands up, "That is not what I said, I said he needed to be patient because I needed to finish throwing everything in the car, and then I said he was acting like I was starving him like the kids in Africa." He carefully explained to her, she squinted her eyes at him before turning her attention to Junior who sat there with a smirk.

"Don't worry bubbs." She wiped his tears while Zac walked around Fatima to close the garage and put the bed of the trunk down. Fatima grabbed the juice from Zac before pouring it into his cup, that way he wasn't squirting it around with the straw. After that, she pulled out a bag of Goldfish mixed with some dried up fruit so he can munch on the road.

It was around 10AM when they hit the freeway for the rural country where nothing laid there but grass and more grass. "Where are we going?" She asked looking up from her laptop, she began looking into Nikolai Popov. Whoever sent the letter knew about the case which is weird considering Robin literally searched her office bugs yesterday. So who was Dust? And how did they know she was taking the case, better yet, how did they know she wasn't going to take the case?

Fatima is not gonna take that little note seriously, at least not yet. Once she explained who Nikolai Popov was and how dangerous he was, Zac instantly got concerned for his family especially if someone knows Fatima will be taking the case. "We are going to a farm." Zac spoke turning the music down some and letting the windows down. "You smell that babe? It smells like-"

"Horse shit." She cut him off. "It smells like shit out here and I have no bars, I feel like an ATT customer right now." She joked looking out the window.

They were currently three hours into the four hour road trip and she lost cell signal almost 30 minutes ago which stopped her search into Nikolai. First thing she was doing upon entering work tomorrow was filing a petition to get the case files redacted and also pay a visit to him, she want's to 'sniff' him out.

"Mommy?" Junior called out, she leaned back and turned around some to look at him. "Yes handsome." She smiled at him, more and more was he looking like Zac. "I full!" He shoved the snack from earlier in her face instantly causing a mug. She pushed it back into him, "Zip the bag up and leave it to the side in case you get hungry again." She instructed him, they were at that point of teaching him problem solving skills rather than 'babying him.'