True Identity.

I walked to my room and decided to get some answers. The Cerberus followed me to my room. 'Maybe...it's a bit odd, but why not accept them as my own?' I thought, sitting on my bed and watching them sit before me.

I wondered, 'Why does the dog have three heads?' You asked, curious about the creature. Then, getting a close look at their collars, knowing whom they were from.
However, I decided to play it safe and act like I didn't know who they were.

"Why do you keep following me? Do you want or need something?"
The dog with three heads looks at me, and none of them speaks.
I sighed, knowing I wouldn't get anything out of Cerberus. "I want to claim you as mine. Would that change anything?"

The second head growls, "No, mortal. We are bound to our duty." The third head whines softly.
I stand up slowly and look down at them with a cold yet slight demeanor. My eyes turn dark as if my pupils go entirely black. I softly match the energy of Cerberus. "What exactly is your dam duty, and from whom?"

The first head snarls, "To guard the underworld's gates and prevent the dead from escaping."
The second head growls, "And to ensure that no living soul enters without permission."
The third head whimpers softly.
I smiled, but my demeanor was still cold. I sat down, still holding my stare on Cerberus. "So why are you following me?"

The first head barks, "We were requested to keep an eye on you and ensure you don't cause any trouble." The second head growls, "And to ensure you don't interfere with our duties." The third head whimpers again. I rest my chin on my hand, which rests on my leg. My grin grows a little bit more, and I chuckle.

 "So you know who I am?" The first head snaps its jaws, "Of course, we know everything." The second head hisses, "We are guardians of the underworld, after all." The third head trembles slightly. "So...who am I? If you know everything?" The first head growls, "You are Jasmine, the trickster of the mortal realm." The second head then adds, "A being capable of great chaos and mischief." the third head whines softly, "...A lonely soul longing to fit in."

"Hmm, you are not wrong about that part, but actually...I am Princess Jasmine, Daughter of the King of the Underworld. I, of course, rule this mortal world now." My whole body changes into my standard and natural Hellhound form. Growing up, I had a rare sight of being a white Hellhound like my mother before she died.

All three heads of Cerberus stare at me with wide eyes. The first head's jaw drops, and then it quickly shuts up. The second head blinks in surprise, taking in my new form. The third head trembles even more, seemingly unable to stop shivering.