The Background Story.

"I'm glad you're here. I've been looking forward to spending time with you. I can tell that a lot of things have changed. How has it been since I left?" I looked at my sister. Her physical health seemed to be getting better, though I wondered how she was with the maids.

Cerberus's lips curled up in a gentle smile at the sound of my words. The first head slowly nodded in response to my question.

My sister then responded as she sat up and looked at me.
"Things have been well. Not much has changed. As for the maids, they are well."

Cerberus curled up a little as well, almost like a giant puppy.

I looked at Cerberus and smiled as I petted each head. I then looked back at my sister, ruffling her hair, chuckling at her, and loving that she had grown. "You have gotten so big, little sister."

Cerberus's three heads purred slightly when I petted each one of them. Cerberus also purred when I had ruffled my sister's hair and talked to her.

Cerberus's lips curved a little more, and his eyes softened. His tail and snake-like tail continued waving slowly back and forth. Cerberus kept his attention on my sister, watching every little thing she did as if he wanted to memorize her every movement.

I looked at Cerberus and smiled as I petted each head. I then looked back at my sister, ruffling her hair, chuckling at her, and loving that she had grown. "You have gotten so big, little sister."

All three heads of Cerberus purred slightly when I petted each one of them. Cerberus also purred when I had ruffled my sister's hair and talked to her. Cerberus's lips curved a little more, and his eyes softened. His tail and snake-like tail continued waving slowly back and forth. Cerberus kept his attention on my sister, watching every little thing she did as if he wanted to memorize her every movement.

"Sis, why did you leave? Father and you argued before you left," my sister asked me as I sighed and looked around my room, then out the window.

All three heads of Cerberus tilted their heads, curious as to why you left suddenly after my argument. Cerberus wanted to know more but didn't know what to ask. The dog body of Cerberus continued cuddling with me, wrapping its three heads and snake-like tail around me as it cuddled, almost as if it wanted to hear the truth and be comforted along with me.

In my demon form, I used my illusion power and recreated the memory of what happened that night. "Father wanted to force me into taking the role of the kingdoms. At that time, I wasn't sure if I could handle it." My tail swayed, and my eyes glowed. The anger I started to feel fueled my rage and strengthened my powers.

All three heads of Cerberus listened with close attention; it was clear that this was a delicate topic for me. Cerberus's body kept its grip on me tightly, its muscles tense. Each head was on high alert when they saw my anger surface. They didn't want me to get mad or hurt from telling the story. The serpentine tail began to sway back and forth a little faster.