7. A Good Time

3RD PERSON POV

Revy: *grin* Was about to think you'd be gone for good

Clara: I just need a few drinks and some time to hang around.

Revy: That's not the only thing you did here last time you know....

She raised a brow, Clara sighing with a tint on her cheeks tinted as she heads into the bar with her friend.

Bao: *groan* God damnit Revy don't cause any trouble here again? Is this a friend?

Revy: Yup. I just want the usual here.

Bao: Coming right up.

The drinks were ordered, and they chatted for who knows long with Clara's assault rifle hanging by her side.

Revy: You got students to train? Didn't think you'd pick some kids off the streets.

Clara: There's one centuries old, a 23 year old along with a 14 one.

Revy: Some immortal being or whatever. But man you're enjoying life unlike me. Stuck in this shitty hole in Roanapur.

Clara: I did offer you to come with me.

Revy: I.....*sigh* It's not easy leaving this life of mine. But to be honest, I'd rather live a life with you then with Black Lagoon. I just gotta.......somehow leave them without getting on their bad side.

Clara: They won't be happy either way.

Revy:......Alright might as well get that over with. *GULP* Cheers.

They drank, telling stories between each other while having a good laugh as Bao's eyes wonder  onto Clara.

Bao: 'She seems rather close to Revy. Didn't know she had a thing for anyone.'