2

My head felt very dizzy as I tried to open my eyes. It ached and then I blinked a few times to adjust my vision. Feeling like having no energy left in me, I looked here and there to only find myself in a dark room.

It held no light only the moonlight coming from a nearby window. I tried to move my hands but couldn't as I observed myself having ropes tied to both of my feet and hands.

Sitting on a chair I also realized that I couldn't speak because my mouth was covered tightly with a cloth.

What the hell is going on?? Will someone tell me??

My throat was dry and I felt my body ache because of the ropes. These will leave bruises for sure. There was nothing else, only me tied on the chair with darkness surrounding.

I heard light footsteps coming from outside. They got louder as they came in this direction. The door made a few clicks before it was opened by the owner and I saw the same men standing there with some lamps for light, looking straight ahead at me.

"I see you are awake," The man who made me unconscious said while coming close and taking a chair infront of me, getting seated. I glared at him.

"Look, I had no intentions of kidnapping you, we got orders from our Prince who is our friend so that's why you're here," He explained with the use of his hands for action.

His hands slowly came close to my face, slightly brushing them with my face unintentionally and he slowly untied the rope which was on my mouth. The time the cloth was away, I could breath perfectly.

I observed their faces and came to a conclusion "How are you guys so handsome??" I whispered enough audible for them to hear me clearly.

They were literally Gods, like no doubt. The one who was infront of me looked like a total model. His skin perfect, lips perfect and hair looked so smooth.

Not to tell you that I was shamelessly staring at all of them one by one.

All of them had different charms of angels. I looked in the direction from where that proud laugh came "Told you I'm very handsome. Look she is also saying that," He said to others with the thug face.

While they rolled their eyes on him. "Don't mind him," The-one-sitting-infront-of-me said gaining his composure. "He's like that, leave him. Let me introduce mys-"

"Yaaa!!!! I didn't told you guys to kidnap her!!!" A loud manly but soft voice came from behind. I looked behind the-one-sitting-infront-of-me to only find a total God of these Gods. My jaw dropped seeing the handsomeness of that man.

Geez, how am I so lucky to see these handsome men in one day. The-one-who-shouted came running in my direction. He was a total Prince.

Beautiful Prince like uniform of light and dark shades of purple covering his body with a golden crown on his head. A sword hanging on the side of his waist was a glow up.

"You told me to get her, what else was I supposed to do," the-one-sitting-infront-of-me said making the Prince guy roll his eyes.

"I told you to bring her safely. Not told to kidnap her," He said while I was having my eyes widened and mouth dropped. He came close to me with a worried face and slowly untied my ropes by sitting on his knees infront of me.

He also glared at others before again concentrating on the ropes on my hands. "I am sorry from their side," He said, his voice soft like an angel's.

The-one-sitting-infront-of-me stood up giving the seat to the Prince guy. He took it still working on the ropes which I feel get loose. It hurts a bit but feel cool too.

My ropes are untied and he looks up at me. My breath hitched at the eye contact, it felt like I forgot to breath. Such beautiful eyes.

I'm telling you that they will think of me as a staring creep. But then the thought came into my mind that he gave orders to them to bring me.

"Look, I don't have anything. If you want money then let me tell you that I only have one single job and I'm all alone. I have no one in this world and you can't ask anyone for money. I am not close with anyone and if you are planning to kill me then also I don't have any problem with that," I tried to explain this to him in a very calm way.

But he just ignored me and smiled softly applying a cream on my wrists. His touch was gentle on my hand. I winced and shut my eyes at the contact of that cream with my bruise.

"Look, I don't have money and what else do you want..........wait, are you going to......???,"

I widened my eyes at the thought. He looked at me and his widened when he realised what I was thinking.

"Ahh, no no no, I told you I don't want anything okay," He said looking at me in the eyes and doing a no sign with his hands.

The applying of the cream was done. I was free from the grip. "Then why I am here??," I asked getting confused. He stared at me for a while and then opened his mouth to say something but then it closed while squinting his eyes a bit.

"You know my father is the King of this Kingdom so he just told us to bring you, I also don't know why you are here," I felt like he was lying.

You know I was not convinced by his answer. I thought for a while but shrugged it.

"Will you introduce yourselves or do I have to find it myself??" I asked looking behind him to those men who were just staring at the drama.

Do I really have to address them like The-one-who-shouted or the-one-sitting-infront-of-me.

"Oh! Let me introduce myself, Hello! I'm Jeon Jungkook, the Prince of this Purple Beauty Kingdom,"  So this man sitting infront of me is Jungkook. Nice name.

"These are my friends from other Kingdoms, this one is Kim Taehyung, the Prince of Emerald Kingdom," The one who kidnapped me was Kim Taehyung. He waved at me with an apologetic look.

I didn't notice but they had same type of uniforms as Prince wears. "Beside Taehyung is Park Jimin, the Prince of Pink Rose Kingdom ," The guy who had plump lips and killing looks is Jimin. He smiled and I smiled at him too.

Why are these men so handsome, I'm gonna die. "Beside Jimin is Kim Namjoon, the Prince of Golden Kingdom," the one who looks disciplined is Namjoon. He bowed and I lightly bowed too.

Such a handsome man, is this a dream???

"Beside Namjoon is Jung Hoseok, the Prince of Ruby Kingdom," Such an angelic looks, he looks just like sunshine. His smile is enough for me to smile too.

"Beside Hoseok is Min Yoongi, the Prince of Silver Kingdom," He just nodded at me. He was the most calm member as much as I think.

"Beside Yoongi is Kim Seokjin, the Prince of Sky Kingdom," Jungkook politely introduced everyone. The one who called himself 'handsome' is Seokjin, well he is handsome.

_

Hi!!
My exams are going that's why there is no update. But I am updating for you guys.

I hope you all are fine.

Bye💜💜💜