7

I'm on my way to get those brats who can't eat together like a proper family. Though I don't think anyone would listen to me.

The last time I ate with my full family was like 8 years ago. I don't remember all the details it held but that moment was one of the happiest moments I had in my entire life.

Still, we can try to convince them. Trying won't hurt. I hope for a good outcome from this. This will take some effort but may leave an impact for their whole lifetimes.

I searched and looked everywhere hoping to spot one of them.

I know they stay in the Palace as this is the main place.

My stomach started hurting because I hadn't even taken a single bite of food since yesterday.

As I was about to give up, I saw Jimin in the distance talking to one of the guards.

I did a happy dance in my head.

They were having a serious conversation which I miserably failed to hear.

It's not that I'm going to eavesdrop. Maybe it is.

A bulb glowed beside my head. Let's follow him and see what he is up to. That might sound childish, but I am a child. I immediately hid myself behind the nearest wall.

For the next five minutes, I followed him everywhere he went. I was tripping and making slight noises which made it obvious that I was following him but he was a careless person to notice it.

The soldiers standing there were giving me strange looks from time to time but I couldn't care less.

Just like a bolt out of the blue, he turned around making me widen my eyes and hid behind a guard.

He gave me a stare like I was an animal from another Universe.

If that's what he is having in his mind then he is very accurate here.

I passed a nervous smile at him. Can I just stop embarrassing myself anymore?

I observed Jimin taking a suspicious long glance back to find nothing wrong in his sight. He shrugged his shoulders and continued to walk.

This feels like a movie already where I am the spy but with poor skills.

I decided to stop this game of mine and call him out.

"JIMIN!!!"

I yelled at him and jogged in his direction. He stopped immediately in his tracks and turned around with his hair bouncing a bit.

What a scenery ahead!

I'm truly blessed to see these handsome and cute men in this life. What good deeds did I do to deserve this view?? I don't remember any.

I stopped right in front of him. A stupid smile tugged on the corner of my lips.

"I heard you're getting married off to Jungkook," He causally started a conversation. I nodded at his words not expecting this.

"Yes, but leave it. Promise me?" I directly asked him. He frowned at my sudden words. "What promise?"

"That you'll have dinner with me,"

I let out the words as soon as he threw that question at my face. Poor my face.

He chuckled showing me his charming eye-smile. I just stood there confused over why he was laughing. "Is that even a question? Sure, I would love to,"

I smiled in satisfaction. The first time I saw Jimin, I knew he was a flirty one. It's just that I could read their personality well.

I took him with me to the dining hall jumping like children. Laughing and giggling as he talked about his adventures of childhood.