𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆.

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑

HI! I'M ELORA, Elora Holland. Everyone usually calls me Elora, or shorter⎯ "Elll!!". Huh, right? Just about to talk that.

"Yes, Mr.?" I approached Mr. George who was sitting in the director's chair⎯ he's my musical theater teacher. "Oh, really! Are you daydreaming again??" He asked, sounding annoyed, it seems like that.

I raised my eyebrows and shook my head. "No. I'm not daydreaming." I dodged. Because it's true, right? I wasn't daydreaming.

Mr. George, the bespectacled..brunette-haired man, just looked at me standing nearby with his irritated gaze. Seeing him look at me like that, I just smiled sourly⎯ or awkwardly.

"Huh." He then stood up from his seat. "Don't daydream again, okay?" He then checked his watch. "We'll start the show in fifteen minutes."

Reflexively, after hearing that sentence from him... "YEAH! YEAH YEAH YEAHH!!!!!!" I screamed. In my mind! There's no way I'd shout that loudly with so many people here. I, still with my happy smile, then nodded to Mr. George. "Okay, Mr! I'll gather with the others!" I said enthusiastically, and he nodded.

In the backstage, I finally gathered with my musical theater friends. Such as Regina, Emma, Jo, Amy...and the others too!

Oh yeah, speaking of theater and musicals... I'm a musical actress in my city⎯ Boston, United States. I live in the world of art. The art of theater and musicals which I find very beautiful. I've been dedicated to this world and my career since I was young, when I was 6 years old. Which means, until now, I've been in the acting world for almost a decade.

And with that, everyone always says to me that I...

"ELORA! YOUR PERFORMANCE EARLIER WAS AMAZING!!!"