𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ 03 | 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

hi, so. . what's your name?

︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑

AFTER JOYFULLY chatting for a while, we finally arrived near our classroom, 10th grade. "Oh, so you guys know each other from Stranger Things?" I asked Millie and Sadie.

Sadie nodded. "Exactly!" She replied. Millie beside her seemed to agree as well. "Oh yeah, El, where did you go to middle school before?" Millie asked me.

"At Boston Junior High School!" I responded to Millie's question. Finally, I continued walking with the two of them towards the classroom door. A few steps forward, my steps stopped suddenly when I saw someone in front of me.

"Jacob?" I called out to him as we passed by each other. He wasn't alone; he seemed to be walking with... his new friend?

Jack smiled. "Hey, El."

I ignored Jacob, my eyes fixed on his new friend with brown hair and bright eyes.

Jacob seemed to notice that, then he said, "Oh right, this is my new friend. His name─"

"Hi, I'm Luce, Raphael." Jacob, who hadn't finished his sentence, his words was cutted by his new friend Raphael, who quickly extended his hand toward me.

"Hi.." I replied. "I'm Holland. Elora." I continued introducing myself and quickly shook Raphael's hand.

Raphael nodded and withdrew his hand, then put both hands in his pockets. "So, you're Jacob's sister, right?" Raphael asked. I nodded, smiling. "Yes. I am."

Hearing my answer, Sadie beside me seemed to look at me and Jacob alternately with a confused expression. "Wait, sister??" Sadie asked. I turned, and for the second time, I nodded. "We're twins." I replied flatly.

Sadie nodded in understanding. "Oh... fraternal twins, right?" she responded with raised eyebrows and a pursed lip.

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Finally, someone who gets it right away." I smiled, glancing back at Jacob and his new friend.

And this time, I noticed Jacob looking at Millie and Sadie."Oh yeah, these are my friends," I said to Jacob, placing my hands on both Millie and Sadie's shoulders. "This is Millie..." I turned. "And this is Sadie!"