Mike

"OK GEAR UP BOYS! We gotta make it to the Super Bowl this season!" Coach screams across the sweaty gym room.
My head is all messed up from last night. I have had no sleep in 3 days. But I can't rest until this deal is in place.
"Ayo Mike, you good?" Jamie said. Jamie is the line backer of the team. He isn't usually very good, but he is cool people to work with.
"Yea, I'll be good man.." I say hesitantly. This double life shit is EXHAUSTING. And I am a father. Too bad my baby momma, well ex wife, ain't shit and she tries to keep my son from me. But she definitely doesn't keep my money from him.

Coach comes up behind me in a rush "AYE MIKE, quit dragging your ass and COME ON" and I flinch. " Ayo Coach, don't roll up on me like that!" I had to control myself because I felt a back hand welling up. But I stopped, cause I needed to win this game.
"Get your draws out your ass and LETS GO"
I felt like a slave in this football shit. All they want is for me to move how they want me to move, jump when they want me to jump and say what they want me to say. I am a boss in my other life, but this football stuff is a GRAND adjustment.

All the football players gather around, do the cliche "we ready" chant and we walk down. As I walk down the long hall way before our entrance, I just feel the weight of the world creeping off of my shoulders. This is the only place to relieve my stress! Let's get it, let's goo!!

We run out the hall, and it feels like slow motion, all I hear is "MIKEEEE, MIKKKEEEE".
I run out on the field, The stadium is full of ppl it's about 68 degrees perfect football weather as everyone is here to see one man dominate on the field that being number 23 Mike St Clair.

I look up in the Stadium box and see a beautiful woman sitting alone in the window, drinking and watching the game. She is so BEAUTIFUL! She has an amazing body, and stands about 5'4 with a size 14 build. Legs, Hip, and BODY! Ughhh I gotta get focused. Just as I say that, she waves at me through the window. Oh my Goodness, this woman is beautiful!!!
"ST. CLAIRE GET OUT HERE!!" The coach screams, taking me out of my Daze of Gods creation that I just saw.

I run out to the line of SCRIMMAGE and the game begins.

As the games goes on, I am blocking every left and right turn, hitting all the touch downs.

2:00 left on the clock score is 27
To 34 atl is up in the 4th quarter

I look up at that window again, there she is. Still sitting there, watching the game. And I can absolutely tell she doesn't know what's going on. Cheering when everyone else cheers. Booing when everyone else boos. Focus Mike!
I turn to run to the in-zone.

TOUCH DOWN!!! The crowd is cheering my name, and I just lay on the ground for a minute. We just won the game, but I know the battle isn't over yet.

I push through the press, cause I gotta get thru and see this Mystery girl.

I go to the gym room
"GOOD GAME SINCLAIR" coach pats me on the back and walks away.

"It's St Clair, asshole." The coach is always so disrespectful. I am just a number to these crackas.

I get in the shower, and I quickly get dressed. No time to waste. I put on my Georgio Armani cologne and went to the Stadium Box praying she was still there.

I open up the Stadium box door and everyone was still there.

I see Ronaldi Cappone coming up to me, "HEEEYYYY my friend!! Great game a congratulations!" I am not a fan of hugs, but these Italians are so touchy feely!!

Then i see her, still staring out of the Window, and all that ass... Lawd fix it!

I can tell she is uncomfortable, who wouldn't be? This room reeks of old Italian men who have wives at home and smash black girls for fun.

I finally get to her and I tap her shoulder.

She turns around and says "Yes?" her eyes were a hazel green and face clear as a polished diamond.

I whisper in her ear "Listen, I know you are a million times uncomfortable with these old white married men, you wanna to out to eat?" She smirks at me and walks to her friend.... what is she saying??