Prologue

Once upon a time, a man named Masahiro Sakurai would create this world of his dreams where any Nintendo character could play on.
Now, it happened, but he's now surprised, because he thought it would happen in a console. He then went on and add a character that he created in a cute series, which he created some moves for him.
He tried and no matter what he did, he did it! He made a good character! That pink ball is in the game!
Now, he tries to add more characters, like a red plumber and his brother, an ape, even characters from other companies!
But then, he doesn't feel like the other companies are okay with their characters in the first game, so he had an idea! He made the red plumber, the pink ball, and more characters to his game.
After his game is successfully completed, he got good ratings.
Then people started to think that the first game is dead, so Sakurai created a new game, with all the characters from the first game, and add in some newcomers, like 2 mountain climbers who dress up like eskimos, princesses, villains, and more.
Then it's dead again. So then he decided to add another game, but then he had to remove some characters, like a young version of an original 12 character. He then... got an idea! What if Sakurai had some other companies who he liked, to add THEIR characters in? He then added some characters like a yellow plumber, the bounty hunter with no armor, and a blue hedgehog who was super fast!
Then the previous game died again, and then Sakurai said: "wait! What if we put the next game into TWO consoles?" The whole team said that it was a great idea. Then Sakurai removed some characters. AGAIN. He then got back some of the second game's characters, and then he added newcomers again, for more experience. He added: a female version of a anime swordsman, a boxer with green gloves, but what's even better is they got DLC (downloadable content if you didn't know)! They even got back the red haired swordsman!
And then the final game begins. Sakurai has now been happy to say: "What if EVERYONE gets in?" Then he developed all his fighters from past games, and even introduced something new: Echo Fighters! Newcomers include: a part-human, part-squid kid, a crocodile, a dragon, even a plant?! But what everyone is super excited about is the miner with no hat and normal clothes!
And finally after so much development, Sakurai has finally announced the final DLC fighter from Disney. He wields a sword shaped like a key, which he has always used it from the beginning.
And now, the game is completed. The full game is finally completed! With the full character development completed, everyone can play!
But then now... get ready for a journey of a lifetime, where the fighters will have fun!!!